Discussion on recent allegations about the use of illicit drugs in football is forbidden
  • IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

Demonland Supercoach 2015 Comp.

DeeVoted

I will post all the coaches with confirmed / starting leagues over the weekend.

Welcome to all the new players for 2015. And welcome back to coaches that will be going around once again. Had a few drop out, but good to see so many coaches returning in 2015. If the 2014 scores are a guide,there should be some tough battles in all 3 leagues.

For all the non demonlanders who read the threads, but havent signed up (YET) a league for all. But it may convince a few SC Demon supporters to be a part of the fun in 2016.

Cordner League (Div 4) League Code = 733228

Any chance I can join.

I was 7-UP last year.

Jeez mate, you left it a bit late. Jump in the Cordner league for the moment. I'll look into it as all the comp leagues are full.

Bad news is I can no longer get you in, as I cant remove anyone now.so its the Cordner league, sorry mate.

Edited by DeeVoted

Well here they all are the 18 biggest duds in demonland's Supercoach.

Oh wait, wrong league..... Take 2:

18 of Demonlands finest, good luck lads,may the best coach win!

2015_SC_Stynes.jpg

The numbers to the right,under your team name = last years SC score ie Beast Mode scored 52,176

Edited by DeeVoted
  • Like 1

Confirmed Starters 2015 R.Flower League

1 Frosty.Lane frostylane

2 All the Jacks ALLTHEJACKS

3 Deemachine Golden Monkeys

4 poita PC Demons

5 gmacattack Howe's Hogan?

6 young dee enthusiast Dawes Open

7 Darkhorse72 Darkhorse

8 ChaserJ Jayded Chasers

9 stevethemanjordan stevethemanjordan

10 furious d Flying Eyeballs

11 Az_Tec Az_tek Warriors

12 dworship ROYS BOYS

13 DeeVoted DeeStroyem

14 Gorgoroth Melbourne Rams

15 CRomey Roman Dees

16 Is Dom Is Good Rollin Js

17 Thrice Petraccattack

18 garyh007 demons15

============================================

Confirmed Starters 2015 R.Barassi League

1 Choke Goobers

2 skills32 runamuck

3 jazza ASADAkings

4 red and blue forever Footy Pun-ters

5 FireInTheBelly The Golden Tickets

6 Demi Dee G'day Gumnutz

7 Louie Louie's Legends

8 Eittocs12 TerlichMyBalls

9 N/A Deemonstrative

10 Django Ten Cent Pistol

11 qarocks NoHopersUTD

12 Pates Hulk Hogan

13 Guest Dedog's Mutz

14 Guest Tulips

15 Guest Wiz zero winners

16 Guest Muttdogs

17 Guest The Merry Molucks

18 Guest dee-man 13az

============================================

Jesus, I thought I had heaps of time! now I have nearly run out!

I just joined the Cordner League. Thank you DeeVoted for the leg work.

If you want to join up for next year, may I suggest you get in early :) Then there is no excuse on missing out, and it makes my job so much easlier.

There are enough teams to monitor the D'Land coaches in the Cordner league. I will now include this league in the comp (Div 4).

All those scores will be accessed at seasons end and promotions etc will be taken into account.

Still room in this league if anyone wants to join (see previous post for the league code).

Anyone and everyone are welcome to join this league, but time is running out and it will be auto-filled soon.

Anyone want to join a league, you're welcome.

I was Daemons last year, in Cordner, I think.

Crackton (528715)

Oh, and I'm in Cordner as The Sickness this year, btw.

Edited by Dæmonic

Confirmed Starters 2015 Cordner League

1 DeeVoted DeeStroyem

2 7-UP Deestroyer

3 Utah Johnny Davis!

4 qarocks NoHopersUTD

5 Dee-licious Celler Dwellers

6 DubDee Kev's battlers

7 Daemonic The Sickness

8 H_T Fatigued Demon

9 Guest Cloons

10 Guest TheFiddlers

11 Guest Hilt's Heroes

12 Guest ISIS Invaders

13 Guest DeezDarkDays

14 Guest Vexatious Rovers

15 Guest Caligula's Cohort

16 Guest leviculus

17 Guest Team Name

18 Guest Grits n' Gravy

Just joined the coroner league. Thanks for setting it up mate.

'Kev's battlers'

coroner league =

A coroner is a government official who confirms and certifies the death of an individual within a jurisdiction. A coroner may also conduct or order an investigation.

I hope whatever Kev is battling isnt a reflection on the league he joined :}

• Like 1

Just some inspirational stats for those that might be gunning to break new records during the year.

Champion Data wanted all this data but I refused to hand them over.

2014 Ingo27 Malki's Masters Won GF Flower League Div 2 2340 pts Biggest win in any GF = 180 pts

2014 Allen Jakovich The Legion GF R/Up Flower League Div 2 2160 pts Worst Defeat in any GF = 180 pts

2013 The Hallowed Turf The Hallowed Turf Won GF Norm Smith League 2328 pts Closest winning Margin in a Div1 GF 2pts

2013 Range Rover Rangey GF R/Up Norm Smith League 2326 pts Narrowest Defeat in a D1 GF 2pts

2013 dworship ROYS BOYS Minor GF Win Norm Smith League 2508 pts Highest Score in any GF.

2011 n/a Untitled Won GF Heroes & Hacks League 2494 pts Highest Score in D1 GF

* Range Rover's 2 pt defeat in 2013 may have sent him over the edge, never to be seen again?

coroner league =

A coroner is a government official who confirms and certifies the death of an individual within a jurisdiction. A coroner may also conduct or order an investigation.

I hope whatever Kev is battling isnt a reflection on the league he joined :}

Ha! what can I say, I play supercoach hard. people may get hurt

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How is everyone goin in their respective leagues? Some early carnage with injuries etc.

Just a reminder, our group league is still open to join.

Melbourne Demons is the name of the "Group League"
1. If you have ALREADY REGISTERED for the The Herald Sun Nissan SuperCoach Competition, simply click the following link (you may need to login):
(Once logged in, simply confirm your invitation and you'll be automatically added. Private Groups are a separate feature to the ten
Private Groups are a separate feature to the ten head-to head leagues of 18, in which you may continue to participate as usual).
Edited by DeeVoted
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The link you've posted for group league just links me back to Demonland, doesn't take me to SuperCoach. Quietly pretty happy with my team's progress so far this year.

The link you've posted for group league just links me back to Demonland, doesn't take me to SuperCoach. Quietly pretty happy with my team's progress so far this year.

The link for the group league worked for me, on my 2nd attempt, but it wont display the full path to supercoach, so it does seem a bit dodgy.

Log into the Supercoach website, then enter the group code which is 978745 if you want to join the group league.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a great year for me so far. After holding firm, I'm now in panic mode, burning through my trades and thinking of creative/stupid ways to make the money to fix my team.

Half the premiums I've picked just haven't come on which is really they key to the whole thing. Selwood, Bontempelli and Sloane killing me.

Not a great year for me so far. After holding firm, I'm now in panic mode, burning through my trades and thinking of creative/stupid ways to make the money to fix my team.

Half the premiums I've picked just haven't come on which is really they key to the whole thing. Selwood, Bontempelli and Sloane killing me.

Likewise, I always start strong and crash and burn. Have essentially given up now!

You'd have to be pretty brave given his injury history.

A high risk trade, but I pulled the trigger on Gawn. Downgraded from an underperforming ruckman and banked around 175k.
He scored 147 on the weekend, hopefully he stays out on the park.

A high risk trade, but I pulled the trigger on Gawn. Downgraded from an underperforming ruckman and banked around 175k.
He scored 147 on the weekend, hopefully he stays out on the park.

I hope he does too, from a Dees point of view.

But the supercoach player in me says it's not worth it. It helps that I already had Goldy and Nic Nat, so I don't have the need to trade for a high risk ruckman.

• 2 weeks later...