• Podcast:      

• Podcast:     

NFL

Dappa Dan

Who's everyone going for btw ? I'm a bit torn but think after the deflated ball fiasco and would be good to see a side win back to back so I'm going for the Seahawks but tipping the pats

I've tipped Seattle for a few reasons I stated a few posts back but I'd also like them to win so as to reinforce to the Packers as to what they've missed out on ... in a way that might help Green Bay to be doubly determined for next season.

I know a lot of people don't like Seattle's "in your face" style but that stuff doesn't bother me. I like the way their defense often acts as another form of offense.

Edited by Macca

Cost 'em at least 3 points ... might come back to haunt them at the end of the game.

Only saw the hit on Brady once but it may well have been helmet to helmet ... if that penalty was called, they would have been very close to the end zone. The refs might be letting things go today

Big catch by Matthews ... finally got some offense going

Edit: Beast mode !

Edited by Macca
  • Like 1

An incompletion would have left 2 seconds on the clock but of course, something could have gone wrong

Can anyone imagine the AFL doing the half time entertainment even 10% as good as that?

Katy Perry = awesome

• Like 1

2 picks on Brady now ... so instead of the Pats scoring, the Seahawks get the chance to score.

Is Wilson the most elusive 'good' QB in the game?