Forum Game Challenge

Guest deesforspoon

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deesforspoon

attention : everyone

saintsational forum footy organisers deny that this troll has any authority to issue challenges on behalf of their forum...

they have no idea who this poster is...

so this thread boils down to a troll on site, who the mods do not apparently want to shut down, because he/she is providing some amusement to some people on here...

more importantly, anyone found tassie dees' sun glasses ??

I am not just some troll rollo. I actually have taken your side apart in previous games. Thanks for the recognition.

Guest deesforspoon

Well im already in the next game, and im calling out deesforspoon to man up on me for the game.

i look forward to this

I'm up for the challenge and you just might want to man me up considering how much damage I have caused to you in previous forum games. Lucky for your 76 assistant coaches I might get a good match up, however I don't think I should be the target of much physical stuff from your club, as I have been fairly reserved on this forum telling you what I think about your woeful club.

Guest deesforspoon

I must say I do agree with the original posters comment "All players may be posters on the forum". Having mates of mates turn up and getting a run over regular posters isnt that cool in my opinion. Not that I have missed out.

I just think winning with a team of 30 posters would be a better feeling than with a team of 50 that included non-dee's supporters etc.

Thats I ask for friends of friends throw the fairness and forum concept out the window.

Guest deesforspoon

Deesforspoon,

If I may

I realise you come not upon these boards spoiling for a fight. I sense you, like many of us, are very passionate about the game. Youre lucky...you can still play it. Some of us would kill for an opportunity for a "social" game. Alas, time has passed.

What you , I feel, need to understand is that amongst the posters here, indeed its owners and admin are some bloody capable folk. It is simply their nature that if asked to do something, they do it well. If going to do something they will do it properly. That is simply how they do it. Its not a matter of attempting to make it a 'professional' outing as opposed to a 'fun' one. It to all is still FUN...just well run.

Some people know how to organise things...and do. Others are happy to just participate...and do...others can but kick a footy ....and do. Lucky bastards !!!

As many have normal lives and wish to be able to front them come the following Monday Demonland often choose a ground that is accommodating to a fall..i.e..its got grass..and is playable. We like to keep things above board and beyond argument so why not use independent umpires ?

Instead of asking us to diminish our ability to do things..why not lift your game and rise to the occasion. Im sure there are those in the Saintly world whod jump at the chance to participate if only fro the sidelines holding a whiteboard etc. We arent exclusive, we're Inclusive...and its still fun.

probably more so because we win :)

Thanks for what you said you explaining the situation a lot clearer, just a lot of our guys are wondering if you are going over the top. Fine getting professional for a local footy side I can accept that but not for forum level, yes the day can be organised well and planned and so on but we do not need to remove the fun aspect from it, as yet I have yet to encounter another forum that has a coach, professional umpires and so on, and the day still manages to go ahead with minimal fuss, and good feedback from all involved.

I am not doubting you guys run a good show, but for us we cannot much that nor have the volunteers available. I appreciate the effort you go too in arranging the game and look forward to the next contest.

Guest deesforspoon

admin can I also change my account name to deesforflag my current nickname isnt getting good support from the board or its fans.

I'm up for the challenge and you just might want to man me up considering how much damage I have caused to you in previous forum games. Lucky for your 76 assistant coaches I might get a good match up, however I don't think I should be the target of much physical stuff from your club, as I have been fairly reserved on this forum telling you what I think about your woeful club.

Being the "old bloke" holding the white board last Sunday & hoping to do the same early next year, Please be sure to come up to me next time and introduce yourself (if you are game)so I can try to educate you in a couple of areas...

I must say I do agree with the original posters comment "All players may be posters on the forum". Having mates of mates turn up and getting a run over regular posters isnt that cool in my opinion. Not that I have missed out.

I just think winning with a team of 30 posters would be a better feeling than with a team of 50 that included non-dee's supporters etc.

I agree - I dont understand the posts I read before forum games about "Ive got some mates who are gun footballers coming down" etc etc. Ive been a poster on this forum for a few years now but dont play the forum games because I play footy at a high level, which to me doesnt seem in the spirit of the whole thing.

My understanding was that its a social game meant to be fun between forums, and to give people who wouldnt otherwise get the chance to play a competitive game of football the chance to do so?

Edited by BennytheJet