Discussion on recent allegations about the use of illicit drugs in football is forbidden
  • IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

Kaspersky Lab

I noticed on the Melbourne website that Kaspersky Lab will be handing out free six month trials of their internet security at the game on Monday.

Kaspersky Lab Free Trial

As someone who has purchased Kaspersky Lab already for myself and for my girlfriend's family, I can sincerely guarantee that it is a very good product that is easy to use and goes about its business quietly in the background.

Not only that, when I encountered some problems with having to remove the previous anti-virus software, the Kaspersky Lab staff were extremely friendly, helpful and fixed my problems in a matter of minutes. I wasn't put on hold, talking to a machine or operators in another country; I got straight through to the staff here in Australia. In contrast we were having to deal with another anti-virus company and Bigpond at the same time and Kaspersky's customer service blew them all out of the water ten times over.

If you do get an opportunity to take up the free trial offer then I highly recommend that you do so.

I noticed on the Melbourne website that Kaspersky Lab will be handing out free six month trials of their internet security at the game on Monday.

Kaspersky Lab Free Trial

As someone who has purchased Kaspersky Lab already for myself and for my girlfriend's family, I can sincerely guarantee that it is a very good product that is easy to use and goes about its business quietly in the background.

Not only that, when I encountered some problems with having to remove the previous anti-virus software, the Kaspersky Lab staff were extremely friendly, helpful and fixed my problems in a matter of minutes. I wasn't put on hold, talking to a machine or operators in another country; I got straight through to the staff here in Australia. In contrast we were having to deal with another anti-virus company and Bigpond at the same time and Kaspersky's customer service blew them all out of the water ten times over.

If you do get an opportunity to take up the free trial offer then I highly recommend that you do so.

That was nice and subtle :rolleyes:

Kaspersky Lab Free Trial

thanks clint

Kaspersky Lab Free Trial

I'll second that, have updated our work network (6 pc's) to KL protection for approx 1 mth without an issue. Easily the best AV I have used so far and very user friendly.

1st day it was on it picked up 3 viruses that 2 other leading AV software had missed.

Go back to eating your Mission tacos.

Agreed.

It always welcome when posters are prepared to compliment the Club or its sponsors when they have a good experience with them.

Too often these forums become a beating ground for the club on matters that are raised in manner and basis to suit the anonymous poster not actually addressing the problem by calling the club.

All power to Kaspersky I say if their client service /technical help is good.

Guest melbman

I'll happily second the words from Clint Bizkit

I bought the members discount offer of a 3 seat license of Internet Security for my home network and couldn't be happier

I'll gladly grab a six month freebee to pass onto family to make converts out of them

Agreed.

It always welcome when posters are prepared to compliment the Club or its sponsors when they have a good experience with them.

Too often these forums become a beating ground for the club on matters that are raised in manner and basis to suit the anonymous poster not actually addressing the problem by calling the club.

All power to Kaspersky I say if their client service /technical help is good.

Awww you have to be kidding me. Honestly take a joke. I love my club and I enjoy this forum. If you take something like that so personally then you need to loosen up. I signed up with Kaspersky months ago and got new Hankook tyres for my car, i support the club in every way I can. 7000 posts, id say if i look through your posts your not perfect either. Clint Bizkit's words were fine and im happy to cop that, but a long spill from you was completly over the top.

humor

Guest sticksmorton
Awww you have to be kidding me. Honestly take a joke. I love my club and I enjoy this forum. If you take something like that so personally then you need to loosen up. I signed up with Kaspersky months ago and got new Hankook tyres for my car, i support the club in every way I can. 7000 posts, id say if i look through your posts your not perfect either. Clint Bizkit's words were fine and im happy to cop that, but a long spill from you was completly over the top.

humor

Agreed loosen up Rhinoooo man, we got wattsy playing on the weekend

Unfortunately, I upgraded to Norton 360 just days before the Kaspersky announcement; I will ditch Norton in favour of Kaspersky next year.

That was nice and subtle :rolleyes:

I thought Monsieur Morton was "having a laugh" (a la Ricky Gervais) and I smiled along with him.

Humour can be difficult over the internet. But hey, what does come through clear is everyone's passion! I appreciate the commendations for Kaspersky security, thanks everyone.

can someone possibly pick a few of these free trials up for me and then possibly send them to brisbane for me?/?

Very keen to give this a go cause atm i just use avast ( free home version)

can someone possibly pick a few of these free trials up for me and then possibly send them to brisbane for me?/?

Very keen to give this a go cause atm i just use avast ( free home version)

Give me your postal address and I'll do what I can... GO DEES!

For anyone who can pick up a few for me that would be great, thanks heartbeatstrue,if you do pick them up let me know and ill pm you my postal details.

cheers guys

humor

I was actually congratulating Clint for coming on and sharing a good experience.

Get over yourself. I have.

Kaspersky Lab Free Trial

I would endorse Clint's comments. I had Kaspersky's Internet Security installed on a new computer bought over a year ago on the recommendation of the salesman after I mentioned that I was not that happy with Norton. At the time I had never heard of Kaspersky. I have been very happy with the way it works quietly in the backgound until it suspects that you are trying to open a risky site when it alterts you in time to abort further action at your option.

Unfortunately, I upgraded to Norton 360 just days before the Kaspersky announcement; I will ditch Norton in favour of Kaspersky next year.

Same here except I went with McAfee. If we keep hold of the Kaspersky card could it be used in say 6 months?

Kaspersky Lab Free Trial

Many thanks Clint .... I will definitely do that. The timing is perfect for me. Only an hour ago I paid a man $150 to remove a malicious virus that had penetrated my existing virus protection software. I told him that I was thinking about changing over to Kaspersky and asked him his opinion of them. His reply was that they are far and away the best in the business.

I have to say, initially I think this sponsor raised a few eyebrows... It was a company few had heard of, from Russia... It all sounded a bit dodgy!

But how fantastic has the partnership been so far - offers for members, and more recognition for the company (and from what I've seen, only very good publicity in terms of word of mouth from users).

Another great catch by MFC.

I just bought the software too, and it is great.

My laptop tends to crack the shits a lot (that's what you get for not buying a Mac), especially since I use Adobe programs regularly. But this anti-virus software doesn't seem to slow anything down, or interfere with anything. In fact, you never even notice it.

Kaspersky is not seen or heard, but just seamlessly blends into the background. Now if only we can get umpires to behave in the same way :lol:

I third or fourth that.. lost count how many raps that they have got but its great!!

Had a similar problem in that I couldnt get rid of AVG free and after a few emails back and forth with nothing working, they sent me a file and next thing - gone!!!!!!!!

Service was great and very happy. Certainly will be telling everyone I know about it. I would suggest it for work but he has aVG free on and will not pay for something he can get for free.

Have a new car so wont need tyres for a while but have told everyone I know to get the Hankooks too.

Support our sponsors and they support our team.

I third or fourth that.. lost count how many raps that they have got but its great!!

Had a similar problem in that I couldnt get rid of AVG free and after a few emails back and forth with nothing working, they sent me a file and next thing - gone!!!!!!!!

Service was great and very happy. Certainly will be telling everyone I know about it. I would suggest it for work but he has aVG free on and will not pay for something he can get for free.

Have a new car so wont need tyres for a while but have told everyone I know to get the Hankooks too.

Support our sponsors and they support our team.