Collingw&%$

Guest Inyourface

What a sad club you are with a sad bunch of supporters :blink:

You can wish us defeat and misery all you want but hey we are Collingwood and you are insignificant and hopefully extinct very soon! You go on about how overated we are, and how we get a good draw, and how we have the AFL in our pocket etc etc

- We travel well

- We have more premierships and stopped your run of 5 straight flags

- We are in the finals for the 3rd straight year

- We have money, supporters and a chance to win another final this week

- We laugh at your club constantly

So please pray we lose this week all you won't so you can laugh - but I will pray for your extinction :lol:

PS - Garry Lyon we haven't forgotten your speech at the Debt Demolition night...you idiot :unsure:

I have no teeth, am broke, can't spell, have no job, live in commission housing, am Joffa's love child - BUT I WILL BE IN THE MCC WATCHING US IN A FINAL THIS WEEKEND...GO FIGURE :lol:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can wish us defeat and misery all you want but hey we are Collingwood and you are insignificant and hopefully extinct very soon! You go on about how overated we are, and how we get a good draw, and how we have the AFL in our pocket etc etc

- We travel well

So please pray we lose this week all you won't so you can laugh - but I will pray for your extinction :lol:

PS - Garry Lyon we haven't forgotten your speech at the Debt Demolition night...you idiot :unsure:

I have no teeth, am broke, can't spell, have no job, live in commission housing, am Joffa's love child - BUT I WILL BE IN THE MCC WATCHING US IN A FINAL THIS WEEKEND...GO FIGURE :lol:

What does being in the finals 3 straight years do for you? We did that '04-'06, and look at us!

You travel well? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!!

Here's a dose for the reality starved filth of Australian sporting fandom...

Collingwood will win exactly the same amount of premierships this year as the demons.

And you're laughing at us?

Go and troll bigfooty... Twerp.

but I will pray for your extinction :lol:

- We travel well

You absolutely have the right to be laughing at us for how crap we are now, but it's probably not fair to wish our Club gone. I think the rivalry our two teams have is not only great for the game, but it's probably one of the reasons AFL is so strong right now. When our two Clubs faced off in Grand Final after Grand final in the '50s, we paved the way for how footy would be supported in the coming decades.

I'd like to hope that as much as supporters of Melbourne and Collingwood make jibes about each other, when it comes down to it, it's all in good fun. I've got Collingwood friends and family, as I'm sure most Demon followers do. And I'm sure the reverse is also true. So dislike us if you want, but don't hate us or want us gone, cause if you do, the game will certainly be worse for it.

But as to your footy-related points:

- I'm not sure winning 3 out of 5 interstate games this year is that special for a top 8 club. Sure it's not bad, but it's certainly not what I'd call "travelling well."

- You do have more Premierships, more supporters, more Grand Final appearances, more finals played, more members and so on, but remember to respect your elders, without whom your team would never have existed at all.

- As has been mentioned above, we have a great recent record of reaching the finals. But we were unable to capitalize on it and are now paying the price. Look at the damage keeping a coach for more than a decade without a Flag can do to your Club. As much as I liked Neale Daniher, he couldn't do it for us. Can Michael Malthouse still do it for you?

- We've just evaporate three million dollars of our substantial debt in a short period, have the greatest supporter-to-member ratio, have record membership for our Club and have the chance of picking up the most talented young ruckman in the land, not to mention the best 18 year old football player in Australia. Good luck against St. Kilda, by the way.

- Finally, we laugh at your club constantly.

Unfortunately, you are probably what we at the Internet call a ninja. One who lurks quietly in the shadows, makes one deadly post, then vanishes silently into the blue unknown, never to be heard from again. So it's unlikely that you'll ever read this post at all. But if you do, no hard feelings. It's just a game, after all. Things are never black and white.

Guest The Old Xaverian
No they didn't.

It was Melbourne Grammar & Scotch College.

As for the formation of the VFL, several clubs were involved with starting the competition.

Guest The Old Xaverian
But one of them sure as heck wasn't Collingwood.

In 1896 when the VFL was formed? Collingwood were one of the formation clubs & reigning premiers to boot...

If Collingw&%$ win this week and get into the Preliminary final, I believe Didak and Shaw should be available for selection.

I think they both deserve to have the chance to play in a losing Colling&%$ grand final like so many other Collingw&%$ players before them.

Also, if they don't play, it will forever be used as an excuse for why they lost.

If Collingw&%$ win this week and get into the Preliminary final, I believe Didak and Shaw should be available for selection.

I think they both deserve to have the chance to play in a losing Colling&%$ grand final like so many other Collingw&%$ players before them.

Also, if they don't play, it will forever be used as an excuse for why they lost.

And yet if they do a back flip and allow them to play. And they lose. It will be forever used as an excuse that they played them. Either way, they'll cop it. :lol:

Collingw&%$ 2008 = too many passengers :lol:

[sorry - couldn't resist!]

Victoria Park...all aboard !!! This train not leaving !!! :lol:

Ditto Titan, ditto. Although, after every saints goal I saw, I said something about collingwood...it might have been directions regarding where they might go and what they might do when they reached their destination.