• Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview

Sign in to follow this  
WonnaJurah

Ferguson in mark of the year

I don't think he will get the votes this week. Edwards mark was pretty good.

I did vote for Fergo though.

If you click on Petriss mark you get Staker's from last week.

Newton's mark was better than Staker's.

Ferg's mark was gutsy. He does play some of his best footy running the same direction as the footy.

Clinton Grybas needed to clean his pants up after that piece of commentary though.. fair dinkum!!

was a great mark but this has become standard for Fergy over his career...

how staker's mark is even in the same league as Newton's well... but no surprise really, given the number of members of the respective clubs!!

I voted for Edwards because it WAS mark of the round IMHO, voting for Fergy just makes me like the rest of the supporters from other clubs who just vote for a mark or goal because it's their team...

Not that we deserve to on recent form, but we should at least win something this season, hence, i voted for ferguson :wacko:

im sure if we trade him having , was a mark of the year nomination on his cv could bring his value up

That explains us getting Gary Moorcroft... <_<

That explains us getting Gary Moorcroft... <_<

Nice get. Apparently Essendon have this guy called Heffernan in their seconds.................... B)

im sure if we trade him having , was a mark of the year nomination on his cv could bring his value up

You must think other Clubs are wet behind the ears.

was a great mark but this has become standard for Fergy over his career...

Very good mark but hardly a standard for someone who has been continually outbodied and out marked throughout his AFL career.

Is there any way we can put this on youtube? I can't get it to play...

How many times has he taken these types of marks palying for the Demons and Sandy?

His efforts the other evening on Cornes were not good - then again, no-one else could get near him either...

though he did quell the influence of the Hoff, who the commentators again blew their stacks over!!

who should have played on chad cornes the other evening - cameron bruce?

How many times has he taken these types of marks palying for the Demons and Sandy?

His efforts the other evening on Cornes were not good - then again, no-one else could get near him either...

though he did quell the influence of the Hoff, who the commentators again blew their stacks over!!

Only vote Ryan Fergusson AND VOTE OFTEN...good luck Ryan

He has done it about three or four times over a six year career at MFC and Sandy. Hardly standard

Ferg is absolutely even recklessly courageous.

It just does not make up for his lack of ability in other areas.

And despite your best effort to put a gloss on his efforts.....you just cant.

I think Edward's mark will win it but I think Ferg deserves it for 100% bravery of his effoer.