• Demonland Interviews

Sign in to follow this  
Elegt

AFLX squad

The reason why the AFL introduced the mid season draft was to replace the underperforming AFLX players

• Like 2

All the rookies + a couple of homeless blokes found wandering outside.

3 hours ago, Elegt said:

melbourne-demons_1p8f3ytqj0h811ehxobpaee839.jpg

Is that Spargo on the left or a kid about to graffiti a train?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Supermercado said:

Is that Spargo on the left or a kid about to graffiti a train?

harmes looks how a fat kid looks when he sees cake

11 hours ago, Elegt said:

melbourne-demons_1p8f3ytqj0h811ehxobpaee839.jpg

My MFCSS says that even though we claimed this glorious trophy, future netizens will declare the visual evidence as clearly photo-shopped, with no-one having bothered to actually record the details in any official record-books. 

9 hours ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Well, what do we think about this?

We might not need a squad if this goes ahead. Hopefully none of our players get picked.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-11-20/exclusive-indigenous-stars-targeted-for-newlook-aflx

You'd imagine that Jetta would have to be a shoe in for an indigenous all stars call up. Having said that I would prefer none of our players risk getting injured in this format. 

I reckon a few of the top players that they want for this "showcase" will suddenly find themselves unavailable for this pretend competition. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Demonland said:

You'd imagine that Jetta would have to be a shoe in for an indigenous all stars call up. Having said that I would prefer none of our players risk getting injured in this format. 

I reckon a few of the top players that they want for this "showcase" will suddenly find themselves unavailable for this pretend competition. 

The top players dream about this day

45 minutes ago, Elegt said:

The top players dream about this day

They will have to be paid ridiculous amounts to even consider it. 

6 hours ago, Demonland said:

As a matter of interest, and asked with genuine sensitivity, would the AFL have to get some form of legal clearance from the Human Rights Commission (or whatever it's called) whenever they want to hold an indigenous-only event or choose an indigenous-only team? It's clearly a discriminatory practice albeit well-intentioned.