Jump to content

  • Latest Podcast: Peter Jackson Interview



DemonLad5

WELCOME TO THE MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB - KADE KOLODJASHNIJ

Recommended Posts

Slow progress. I don’t really trust Craig C. 

Hope the KK deal gets done soon. Maybe waiting on what happens to Hogan and May. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought this one was going to get done 'early'?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Melbourne has also progressed in talks to secure Gold Coast rebounding defender Kade Kolodjashnij in a deal involving a future third-round pick.

That sounds about right to me. Still think it waits until the May deal, both clubs will want to work the little trade around the big trade.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gold Coast must have academy kids they want the picks for next year.  Good result for both parties.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hells bells said:

Gold Coast must have academy kids they want the picks for next year.  Good result for both parties.

We make off like bandits

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope that Hoges stays with the Dee's. We need him. He's had a tough time the last 2 years.  Thing is, sometimes you have to stop and think what a person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Future 3rd round pick? Sounds like an absolute steal to me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pates said:

Future 3rd round pick? Sounds like an absolute steal to me. 

Does this mean we can't trade our future first round pick??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, blue and red in the head said:

Does this mean we can't trade our future first round pick??

Doubt it, as the AFL have come out and said they won't be strongly enforcing future trading rules for a year or two yet, so long as it gets the tick of approval by what's his name (Ken Wood), then anything goes.

Edited by Demon Disciple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Demon Disciple said:

Doubt it, as the AFL have come out and said they won't be strongly enforcing future trading rules for a year or two yet, so long as it gets the tick of approval by what's his name (Ken Wood), then anything goes.

suntan terry was saying the other day you have to use one first rounder across the course of five years - no idea when the afl made the change or announced it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Red and Blue realist said:

Let's hope so and the price is a future 3rd, the suns don't need anymore picks this year. 

I'd imagine that one of the picks we got today (62 or 65) will probably be used.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Demonland said:

I'd imagine that one of the picks we got today (62 or 65) will probably be used.

They have 5 picks under 29 (2,3,19,24 & 29) and no academy kids coming through, so I'd think they'd prefer to bank some points for next year. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Red and Blue realist said:

They have 5 picks under 29 (2,3,19,24 & 29) and no academy kids coming through, so I'd think they'd prefer to bank some points for next year. 

That's a fair call. Given the events of today I think this will get done first thing Monday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Demonland said:

That's a fair call. Given the events of today I think this will get done first thing Monday.

Agree.  It will send a signal to Freo that we are ‘out’ of the bs deal and that there is no trade for May.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, durango said:

Maybe once we recruit him we should call him Special K

Horse?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way Mahoney talked about this trade, it seemed to certainly be linked to a hypothetical Hoan trade.  

Now that that has fallen through (and hopefully we won’t be returning their calls) I think this trade should go through fairly quickly.  

Both teams seems to be dealing on good terms.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2018 at 2:11 AM, 64'' said:

Have looked at this trade and impressed.Get it done..... 

But Mahoney is no good in your eyes? How’s the hangover?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2018 at 7:15 PM, spirit of norm smith said:

Kk should be announced on Monday 

 

3 hours ago, spirit of norm smith said:

Need to get it done. KK will be a good addition 

If you're sure that we're announcing the deal Monday, why post later that we 'need to get it done', as if it won't get done on Monday and there's a chance the deal may not go through at all?

Classic

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Wiseblood said:

 

If you're sure that we're announcing the deal Monday, why post later that we 'need to get it done', as if it won't get done on Monday and there's a chance the deal may not go through at all?

Classic

Because he is just spitballing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×