Jump to content

  • Latest Podcast: Hawthorn



Sign in to follow this  
rumpole

The Luke Dahlhaus Thread

Recommended Posts

On 8/23/2018 at 10:58 PM, goodwindees said:

Dahlhaus is a superior player than, Spargo, ANB, AVB, Hannan, JKH & Kent. He is also more of what we need than Tyson. To say he’s not Best 22 is just wrong. 

Superior? He is a hack who butchers the ball.  He had 1 good season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Moonshadow said:

the article quotes a salary of more than $500k a year... not exactly Gaff money by the sound of things.. wonder if the Boyd contract is starting to bite at the Bulldogs. One can never tell with the amount of front and back loading done these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Diamond_Jim said:

the article quotes a salary of more than $500k a year... not exactly Gaff money by the sound of things.. wonder if the Boyd contract is starting to bite at the Bulldogs. One can never tell with the amount of front and back loading done these days.

Barrett said tonight that Cats have "put a 4 year offer to him that's around about $2 million"

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JTR said:

Barrett said tonight that Cats have "put a 4 year offer to him that's around about $2 million"

His brother (I believe it's his brother anyway) plays down at Anglesea, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Luke head to Geelong once free agency starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good player.

Worth a look.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Biffen said:

Good player.

Worth a look.

 

A look and a Pass. Next?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dieter said:

A look and a Pass. Next?

You could be right. Unlikely as the possibility might seem. 

We have a history of great Germans at the MFC.And then we have you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Biffen said:

You could be right. Unlikely as the possibility might seem. 

We have a history of great Germans at the MFC.And then we have you.

I could be right, I could be wrong, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for.

Anyway, if Dallhouse was a true German he'd be the size of Nietz, Schwartz and Mueller. Obst, even. I put it to you he's a fraud. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Biffen said:

You could be right. Unlikely as the possibility might seem. 

We have a history of great Germans at the MFC.And then we have you.

Are you sure your cucumber sangers aren't tinged with the dreaded Botu's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dieter said:

I could be right, I could be wrong, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for.

Anyway, if Dallhouse was a true German he'd be the size of Nietz, Schwartz and Mueller. Obst, even. I put it to you he's a fraud. 

And I forgot the mighty Wiedemann, didn't I???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope the Cats get him for 4 years at 500k.

He will do nothing to improve their side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His role seems to have changed from a pressuring small forward to an outside link type player between the arcs. Would explain only kicking 1 goal this year. Great coaching to not play him to his strengths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His best days are behind him, pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×