• Latest Podcast: Hawthorn

Sign in to follow this  
Dees2014

How far will we get?

Where will we finish?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would love to win the first final. That would be a wonderful achievement and base to build on for a flag next year! 

33 minutes ago, Dees2014 said:

My vote preliminary final loss to Tiges

We will finish 5th, beat Geelong, the Hawks, either the Eagles or Pies and not have to meet the Tigers until the GF😁

• Like 1

I'm backing us to go all the way! People laughed at me when I said we would beat Meth Coast, who is laughing now!?!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rod Grinter Riot Squad said:

We will finish 5th, beat Geelong, the Hawks, either the Eagles or Pies and not have to meet the Tigers until the GF😁

I think we can beat geelong however hawthorn will dismantle our game plan... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philthy said:

I'm backing us to go all the way! People laughed at me when I said we would beat Meth Coast, who is laughing now!?!

I am laughing now.

The name Meth Coast never fails to deliver a chuckle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philthy said:

Basically me since the final siren yesterday:

• Like 1

Dream big, on our day we can beat anyone. Stating the obvious we can’t afford any more injuries. 

• Like 1

I actually reckon we have all but three teams covered.

Richmond at night - thankfully if we play them it's more than likely a day game on the last Saturday in Sept.

Collingwood - their pace still worries me and they will get Treloar back so midfield will be tough. Unless they beat WC, then we won't play them though.

West Coast in Perth - sadly barring upsets we will be playing them over there again in preliminary final and by then Kennedy and Darling will be back. I still like our chances, but reckon the umps will step up late in the final term and give Rioli a couple of cheapies in front of goal.