Jump to content

  • Demonland Interviews

Sign in to follow this  
SFebes

Constant New threads

Recommended Posts

So many new threads it's becoming impossible to keep up, 80% of it including pressers, odds, buddy threads should be in the pre match review/discussion. Seems a new thread every time somebody says something. Makes it near impossible to find where you commented on a particular topic as they are all jumbled everywhere.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahahahahaha. Surely taking the pizz. PM the moderators as you're quite literally making your problem worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I normally copy and paste into relevant threads, I don’t start one unless some kind of substance. The last few weeks have been ridiculous. If you trolls can point me to a thread I’ve started with odds, normal weekly presser then let me know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The price of the team winning and the site becoming more popular. Visits are up and there is more excitement. As site owner if there are more people discussing more topics then it is a good problem to have.

There are ways to go directly to the last post that you read on a topic. Click the red star or circle next to a topic to take you to the last post read or from the homepage click any topic and it will take you to that last post read.

I will take it under advisement to merge all topics into one mega topic. 😛

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, MSFebey said:

So many new threads it's becoming impossible to keep up, 80% of it including pressers, odds, buddy threads should be in the pre match review/discussion. Seems a new thread every time somebody says something. Makes it near impossible to find where you commented on a particular topic as they are all jumbled everywhere.

Did you start a thread for this?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MSFebey said:

I normally copy and paste into relevant threads, I don’t start one unless some kind of substance. The last few weeks have been ridiculous. If you trolls can point me to a thread I’ve started with odds, normal weekly presser then let me know. 

I don't think they were trolling you just pointing out that you started a new thread to complain about all the new threads.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deemania since 56 said:

Did you start a thread for this?

 

Just now, Demonland said:

I don't think they were trolling you just pointing out that you started a new thread to complain about all the new threads.

Yes I started it deliberately as a [censored] take

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MSFebey said:

 

Yes I started it deliberately as a [censored] take

It does become a little confusing, Mate. Point taken and agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see more popularity it is a great problem to have but there are a couple that could probably be merged. Was just in the bathwater one thinking it was the Non-MFC games one. One brain melt thread is probably enough!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see the OP's point - I mean, who cares how Picket Fence rates every player after every game - can't it just go into post match rather than assaulting my senses on the front page?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Demonland said:

The price of the team winning and the site becoming more popular. Visits are up and there is more excitement. As site owner if there are more people discussing more topics then it is a good problem to have.

There are ways to go directly to the last post that you read on a topic. Click the red star or circle next to a topic to take you to the last post read or from the homepage click any topic and it will take you to that last post read.

I will take it under advisement to merge all topics into one mega topic. 😛

I’m just trying to make it easier as I’ve been up doing ladder predictors until 4am each night

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope we can stick to topic in this thread.

Risk of derailment is high.

  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a thread of truth in that.......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose it might well be somewhat ironic...a thread denoting...threads, but a pm to a mod isn't going to open it to discussion...as we now are. So for that...I'll allow the irony lol

I have to admit.... might there be cause for a more formal...media thread...save the Dozen upwards individual ones... especially for SEN ...maybe it can have its own 🙄

It's not abnormal for many similar threads topics to get merged...seems bizarre to exasperate things with a new thread anytime someone trips, falls, or looks sideways at a training bag. 

Could we not have a tread called "Pressers"  maybe all talk of a player just goes on in THAT players thread ?

I tend to agree with Febes .. it's hard to keep up at times.

A hard road to walk no doubt...balancing topics with clarity....and economy.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get what you're saying BB and that theory is fine for long time users of the site but anyone new coming along has to wade through 32 pages of the Mega Presser Thread to get to the latest one. 

If there was 4 Presser threads on the homepage I'd merge them but I'm happy for there to be a separate thread for an interview of a player or coach on SEN for discussion on that particular interview. After a day or two it's gone and then there's another interview for a different player. Wouldn't want new people coming along haven't to wade through old interviews and discussions to get to the latest interview. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've actually really enjoyed oppo watch too. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I get the feeling that you weren't around these parts in 2013 @MSFebey...

Edited by Colin B. Flaubert
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MSFebey G’day mate. If you couldn’t keep up last week with all the new topics, how are all those new ones going post match? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

@MSFebey G’day mate. If you couldn’t keep up last week with all the new topics, how are all those new ones going post match? 

Haha, I'm logging off for a bit! lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×