• Latest Podcast: Peter Jackson Interview

Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

Goody Presser (9/8)

Goodwin on Gawn: "He’s just having a light week. He’ll train fully on Saturday and he will play on Sunday. We’re really confident about that."

I was really happy reading this. Until I read the last sentence. "Really confident". Doesn't instil me with confidence at all. If they were certain, he would have said "We're certain about that". 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

Goodwin on Gawn: "He’s just having a light week. He’ll train fully on Saturday and he will play on Sunday. We’re really confident about that."

I was really happy reading this. Until I read the last sentence. "Really confident". Doesn't instil me with confidence at all. If they were certain, he would have said "We're certain about that". 

If he trains fully on Saturday. He will play

Don't like the statement about training on saturday....., nobody does that the day before a game.

Frost getting the nod to take on Buddy is huge!

3 hours ago, george_on_the_outer said:

Don't like the statement about training on saturday....., nobody does that the day before a game.

Don’t they have a “captains run” the day before every game?  They certainly do for interstate games.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Adzman said:

Frost getting the nod to take on Buddy is huge!

He's the only logical choice. Oscar on Franklin would be a sack-worthy misstep from Goodwin given what we saw in the last quarter against Geelong. Goodwin knows as well as we do by now that you put Frost on the opposition's physical freaks, not Oscar bloody-McSizzle.

Edited by Chook

12 hours ago, Chook said:

He's the only logical choice. Oscar on Franklin would be a sack-worthy misstep from Goodwin given what we saw in the last quarter against Geelong. Goodwin knows as well as we do by now that you put Frost on the opposition's physical freaks, not Oscar bloody-McSizzle.

Nice turn of phrase.