Jump to content

  • Latest Podcast: Peter Jackson Interview



Gorgoroth

Gawn walking laps in tracksuit, HS telling us not to panic...

Recommended Posts

I’m sure the professional staff and coaches of the MFC are in a better position to assess whether or not we should rest a player over a poster on a fan site. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

Is he playing or not? I need to know if I should slam my hand in my car door or not. 

You should.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Demonland said:

 

Love that he's wearing a Cameron Schwab-logo era beanie! What's next to unfinished circle of stars? (that was a great idea)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sisso said:

Love that he's wearing a Cameron Schwab-logo era beanie! What's next to unfinished circle of stars? (that was a great idea)

That’s an old photo. His beard is way more manicured these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

That’s an old photo. His beard is way more manicured these days. 

Yes. Pre-beard lotion regime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Yes. Pre-beard lotion regime.

Its working: he actually looks younger now than in that photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sharted when I read the posts. Sorry.  I'm an old guy. It happens more and more frequently following stress and shock and has been quite prevalent at times this season. I will recover around October.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ProperDee said:

I sharted when I read the posts. Sorry.  I'm an old guy. It happens more and more frequently following stress and shock and has been quite prevalent at times this season. I will recover around October.

hahaha thanks for sharing mate!

change your undies and move on  :-)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Yes. Pre-beard lotion regime.

I think Maxxys beard has a heritage listing 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DubDee said:

hahaha thanks for sharing mate!

change your undies and move on  🙂

Don't wear 'em DD. :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely time to panic. Panic as hard as you can and everything will be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

I’m sure the professional staff and coaches of the MFC are in a better position to assess whether or not we should rest a player over a poster on a fan site. 

You must be new here

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SPC said:

If he is out, bring in Weid. He and Tom Mac can ruck. 

He’ll play.

Jimmy Stynes played with 6 broken ribs and a broken ankle.

Give him a jab.

He’ll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, chook fowler said:

Hope he hasn’t been seen on Satys scooter

Nah I rode it to training, Max walked and jogged, got a big thumbs up, got same message from all, Goody does not BS, pointless exercise to him

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

Nah I rode it to training, Max walked and jogged, got a big thumbs up, got same message from all, Goody does not BS, pointless exercise to him

Goodwin said Melksham would only miss 1 week...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Goodwin said Melksham would only miss 1 week...

Hamstring strains are never one week. Was always going to miss at least 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, At the break of Gawn said:

Hamstring strains are never one week. Was always going to miss at least 2.

Exactly what i said last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a Kanye tracksuit so I'm not too worried .

If it was anything else I would be very concerned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

He sounds iffy about playing on Channel 9 right now...

Edited by sisso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Goodwin said Melksham would only miss 1 week...

Melksham was fine today, not sure why the extra caution, but obviously there is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

Melksham was fine today, not sure why the extra caution, but obviously there is

Well im actually glad they're taking the cautious approach to be honest. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gorgoroth said:

I’m assuming a de-load day for the big man, but if anyone is there can they shed some light if known.

 

Did he have a dart hanging out of his mouth? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×