Jump to content

  • Podcast Tonight @ 8:30pm


Demonland

Allen Jakovich on The Front Bar (9/8)

Recommended Posts

Yet to watch an episode, first time tomorrow night. Imagine if he mentions his interview on the DL podcast @Demonland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Yet to watch an episode, first time tomorrow night. Imagine if he mentions his interview on the DL podcast @Demonland

That would be amazing but I doubt it. They'll definitely show footage and ask about him kissing his brother. Perhaps he will tell this story again.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy [censored] this is HUGE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Demonland said:

That would be amazing but I doubt it. They'll definitely show footage and ask about him kissing his brother. Perhaps he will tell this story again.

 

But we all know who really broke the story.

On a separate note any chance of getting one of the '64 premiership players on the podcast. Time to grab those memories before .. well we know what!

Wonderful job as always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diamond_Jim said:

But we all know who really broke the story.

On a separate note any chance of getting one of the '64 premiership players on the podcast. Time to grab those memories before .. well we know what!

Wonderful job as always.

Would love to speak to Barassi but am told he no longer does interviews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Would love to speak to Barassi but am told he no longer does interviews.

“Bluey” Adams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian Dixon likes a chat, will tell you he was best on ground in 64

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Would love to speak to Barassi but am told he no longer does interviews.

perhaps a pre-recorded podcast that he could approve before broadcast might be possible.

Oral history is so important.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Holy [censored] this is HUGE!

Fastest first 50 goals in history. This will be the 2nd best highlight of the week after 5.50pm sunday.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank goodness it's not Beamer on the Front Bar. Mick Molloy and Andy Maher could end up getting quite wet.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Front Bar quite often air clips, unlike TFS, I guess because Ch7 owns them. We may even see the 'scissor kick' (or whatever you choose to call it).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great show the front bar, has me in stitches most weeks. especially when they take the mickey out of channel 7's coverage and roaming brian.

Should be great tonight!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Any chance we get a rendition of Mustang Sally?

I remember that. Not a great voice

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DubDee said:

Great show the front bar, has me in stitches most weeks. especially when they take the mickey out of channel 7's coverage and roaming brian.

Should be great tonight!

It's on tomorrow night (Thursday 9/8 at 8:45pm on Channel 7).

Tonight you should be listening to the Demonland Podcast at 8:30pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Demonland said:

It's on tomorrow night (Thursday 9/8 at 8:45pm on Channel 7).

Tonight you should be listening to the Demonland Podcast at 8:30pm

cheers mate

been a long day already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, DubDee said:

Great show the front bar, has me in stitches most weeks. especially when they take the mickey out of channel 7's coverage and roaming brian.

Should be great tonight!

Beats the footy show by a country mile!

Sam Pang is one of my favorite comedians going around.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given my profile pic includes the great man I will def be watching.

Always entertaining.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another nail in the Footy Show Coffin. 

It should have died 20 years ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Beats the footy show by a country mile!

Sam Pang is one of my favorite comedians going around.

who, or what ?

 

Marngrook is my Fav...     its on tonight at 7.30PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×