• Demonland Interviews

Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

Rd 21: Opposition Watch vs Swans

Hannebery hasn't had a great year but he's a very handy inclusion for them.

Rohan killed us a couple of years ago from memory but he's not a huge threat.

The key players we need to stop are Kennedy and Franklin.

Our HFF need to make their HBF accountable. So much run and carry is created from this avenue for them.

1 hour ago, Demon Disciple said:

Our HFF need to make their HBF accountable. So much run and carry is created from this avenue for them.

Spargo doesn’t seem to be sticking as many tackles, need him to bring stronger pressure vs Sydney. 

You don't get to 4th spot with a healthy percentage at this stage of the season. However l expect that we are good enough to beat the Swans this week.  Hannebery or  Rohan who cares?  How much motivation do you need and at the G our boys are becoming men.

It would be good to see Pedersen in for the injured Smith. However l think we are ready this time and been ready just didn't get over the line and we are almost there that is not funny anymore. We will give them HELL. 

11 minutes ago, nosoupforme said:

You don't get to 4th spot with a healthy percentage at this stage of the season. However l expect that we are good enough to beat the Swans this week.  Hannebery or  Rohan who cares?  How much motivation do you need and at the G our boys are becoming men.

It would be good to see Pedersen in for the injured Smith. However l think we are ready this time and been ready just didn't get over the line and we are almost there that is not funny anymore. We will give them HELL. 

Someone forgot to tell Melbourne.

i agree we are good enough to beat the Swans, Hannebery doesn’t concern me at all. Harmes to Kennedy. 

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

Someone forgot to tell Melbourne.

i agree we are good enough to beat the Swans, Hannebery doesn’t concern me at all. Harmes to Kennedy. 

Harmes to Kennedy that will be something.

This is the injury list for last week. It's interesting because Rohan is listed as 2 weeks yet is a chance to play this week. I wish our injuries healed as quickly. Give us some of that magical Sydney medicine.

Screenshot_2018-08-07 AFL Injury Update, Official Injury List AFL - AFL com au.png

Big day for the Demons, got to put away the Swans this week and break another recent drought!

Posted (edited)
On 8/6/2018 at 8:53 AM, Clint Bizkit said:

Hannebery hasn't had a great year but he's a very handy inclusion for them.

Rohan killed us a couple of years ago from memory but he's not a huge threat.

The key players we need to stop are Kennedy and Franklin.

Cmon, have a little faith Hannerberys had a terrible year, his crash & bash style has taken it’s toll, that’s the reason the Swans are shopping him around, great warrior though 

Rohan is a spud that averages about 8-10 possies a game.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!

Another percentage booster 😉

Edited by Billy