• Demonland Interviews

Demonland

Rd 17: AFL Team of the Week

Despite getting the second highest number of coaches votes for the game Clarry fails to make it. ūüė≥

TOTW-2018-R17-B-HB.jpg

TOTW-2018-R17-C-Foll.jpg

TOTW-2018-R17-HF-F.jpg

TOTW-2018-R17-IC.jpg

Yes I like to find things to be angry about when there is almost nothing to be angry about.

• Like 1

Clarry is certainly stiff, but you can't fit everyone in I guess.

Good to see Hogan deservedly getting the nod at CHB.  Does anyone realistically think he is a chance of an AA nod, or at least making the squad of 40?

5 minutes ago, Wiseblood said:

Good to see Hogan deservedly getting the nod at CHB.  Does anyone realistically think he is a chance of an AA nod, or at least making the squad of 40?

He should definitely make the squad of 40 based on his form during 2018 despite the couple of weeks where he was out of sorts.

His chances for an AA nod will depend on how the next 6 weeks pan out.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Having 3 players in Team of the Week is very generous considering we beat a bottom side. The AFL usually likes to spread the love and make sure there is a more or less even spread of players selected from the competition. Beating quality opposition is sure  to get more players in. If we had beaten Richmond for example we might have gotten 4 or 5 in the team. 

Edited by america de cali

22 hours ago, Wiseblood said:

He’s sitting third in the Coleman. A shoe in for the squad. Whether he makes the 22 is a wait and see.

Darling dropping out of the race hasn’t hurt his chances. Brown and Franklin are locks. Someone like Riewoldt may pip him at the post. Here’s hoping he can keep up this form for the remainder of the year to give himself the best chance.