• Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview

5 minutes ago, Wiseblood said:

I feel for ANB a bit.  Clearly he is getting everything out of his abilities, but too often he misses an easy shot, or takes a wrong option and it really lets him down.  If he can clean that up, and I think he can do it, then he could be a really handy player in our side.  As it stands he lets himself down too often, but you are right to argue that he is certainly not weak.

I am throwing stuff when he misses, I reckon he would be dark as well, if he kicked straight he'd be a 500k a year player. The few games he kicked straight he looked silk.

The best part about this win apart from the 4pts and % is I only put $5 on freo at 7-1

Just now, Undeeterred said:

With respect, mate, that is a very, very long bow.

Might well be, scoring hasn’t been our issue though. He’s definitely added something tonight with his pressure.

Another from AFL site:

Christian Petracca has won 18 contested possessions for the game, an equal career-high.

• Like 3

Just now, timbo said:

The best part about this win apart from the 4pts and % is I only put $5 on freo at 7-1

You put money on Freo. New to football?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DaisyDeeciple said:

I am throwing stuff when he misses, I reckon he would be dark as well, if he kicked straight he'd be a 500k a year player. The few games he kicked straight he looked silk.

Something to spend time on in the off season then 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Nasher said:

You put money on Freo. New to football?

Nope. You?

edit: hence why I didn't have more on them

Edited by timbo

Trac’s goal kicking is a disgrace. 

He has had a great game, but his goal kicking keeps letting him down. 

4 minutes ago, Diamond_Jim said:

Another from AFL site:

Christian Petracca has won 18 contested possessions for the game, an equal career-high.

6 tackles too. Just needed to finish off in front of goal, but he's not alone tonight 

Am I being to scroogeish to start complaining about kicking accuracy? Let me know when is acceptable 

• Like 1