• Latest Podcast: Brad Green

Sign in to follow this  
Redleg

Big Clubs Rule the AFL

1 hour ago, DaveyDee said:

I knew you where a Hawthorn supporter all along.

Lol, not a supporter (life as a footy fan waiting for the elusive flag would have been much easier if I was) but was lucky enough to be able to use the gym facilities down at Glenferrie oval back in the day.

Also used to take a lot of the drills they used back to local footy where I did a bit of coaching. The Jeans teams were well drilled and there was much to learn watching them train, not much has changed.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, rjay said:

Lol, not a supporter (life as a footy fan waiting for the elusive flag would have been much easier if I was) but was lucky enough to be able to use the gym facilities down at Glenferrie oval back in the day.

Also used to take a lot of the drills they used back to local footy where I did a bit of coaching. The Jeans teams were well drilled and there was much to learn watching them train, not much has changed.

Yeah it’s ok I get it all the time on this site because I go to other clubs business functions and I work for the AFL because I appreciate the support they have given the MFC - so lol for sure. 

Edited by DaveyDee

8 minutes ago, rjay said:

There also had several Rep teams of Basketballers at Olympic Park which were pretty full on.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, DaveyDee said:

Yeah it’s ok I get it all the time on this site because I go to other clubs business functions and I work for the AFL because I appreciate the support they have given the MFC - so lol for sure. 

No mate, it's because you denigrate MFC supporters any chance you get and actively turned your back on the club to support GWS over on BigFooty.

Edited by Dr. Gonzo
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

No mate, it's because you denigrate MFC supporters any chance you get and actively turned your back on the club to support GWS over on BigFooty.

and let's not forget the aborted 'ology saga

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DaveyDee said:

You really should devote more time to your left and right hand flogging !

6 hours ago, daisycutter said:

and let's not forget the aborted 'ology saga

What happened and who is this guy? Weird posting behaviour to say the least. 

5 hours ago, SFebey said:

What happened and who is this guy? Weird posting behaviour to say the least. 

the guy is simply a troll or as we used to say a shyte stirrer or a provocative f***er

i have no idea what he is doing on a mfc fan forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

the guy is simply a troll or as we used to say a shyte stirrer or a provocative f***er

i have no idea what he is doing on a mfc fan forum

Surely the user can be banned.

• Like 1