Jump to content

  • Latest Podcast: Round 09 vs Carlton



samcantstandya

Robbo crowns North's Cunnington the best handballer in the comp, Oliver anyone!

Recommended Posts

That first word is the clue ;) ... Robbo !!

Take no notice

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Watched Robbo with Whatley

Robbo  is either brain dead or completely [pizzed] on camera

Cannot string a sentence together

What an absolute clown

His opinion is worthless

Edited by jackaub
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robbo the alcoholic drugcheat sympathizer hits a new low.

  • Like 3
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This opinion beggars belief. But the idea that a clueless narcissist like Robbo gets exposure on national television as if his opinion or anything he says is worth hearing, that takes the biscuit. A pair of well informed demonlanders would be a better option for Fox.

Any takers ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, pineapple dee said:

This opinion beggars belief. But the idea that a clueless narcissist like Robbo gets exposure on national television as if his opinion or anything he says is worth hearing, that takes the biscuit. A pair of well informed demonlanders would be a better option for Fox.

Any takers ????

Maybe you and FND from a perch at the Central !!! ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely kidding himself.  Good player and played a blinder yesterday but if you want to talk about the best handballers in the comp then it's Oliver first daylight second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, beelzebub said:

That first word is the clue ;) ... Robbo !!

Take no notice

??????

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, jackaub said:

Watched Robbo with Whatley

Robbo  is either brain dead or completely [pizzed] on camera

Cannot string a sentence together

What an absolute clown

His opinion is worthless

Robbo is the thinking man’s Sam Newman.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jackaub said:

......

Robbo  is either brain dead or completely [pizzed] on camera ......

Intrigued by your use of the word either 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coincidentally, Robbo was effusive with praise for Oliver last Tuesday on 360 and actually mentioned his handballing.

Doesnt stop him from being a D-head I know but I though I’d balance the argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, beelzebub said:

That first word is the clue ;) ... Robbo !!

Take no notice

Did Robbo get a dollar for stating this utter crap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samcantstandya said:

Cunnington might be very good but seriously Oliver is best I've ever seen, & that includes Diesel Williams.

It is beyond me why anyone takes Robbie seriously: he is a bumbling clown with very little insight. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cunnington played after Clarry so would be fresher in his memory affected mind.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, beelzebub said:

Maybe you and FND from a perch at the Central !!! ??

We are willing to have a go but when someone said to me " Penny for your thoughts" , they knew that was something never likely to be affected by inflation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jackaub said:

Watched Robbo with Whatley

Robbo  is either brain dead or completely [pizzed] on camera

Cannot string a sentence together

What an absolute clown

His opinion is worthless

Theres a reason he has the Internet name of Slobbo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hardtack said:

Robbo is the thinking man’s Sam Newman.

That is impossible. Newman is a total dill. Robbo just tries to be stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hardtack said:

Robbo is the thinking man’s Sam Newman.

Hardly.. Sam plays a character-invention.  He's far from a dill.

Robbo however is the real McCoy ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they made a movie about slobbo once. it was called "Idiocracy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hardtack said:

Robbo is the thinking man’s Sam Newman.

Always think of him as the Molly Meldrum of footy myself...

AFL360 is the new Countdown...

Maybe the herald sun footy section is the new GoSet..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me, not being the one to attack the messenger will just say that Cunnington ( god i have a lot of trouble with that name), Higgins and a couple of others certainly seemed to be in the Umpires, favourite player for the day, category with the 33 to 24 Total of Free kicks.

These people from the media who bring up preposterous scenarios of someone being a better handballer, com ball player than Oliver, forget that Monday being a work day, my day is interrupted with balderdash.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you need to take off the Oliver-coloured glasses and admit that Cunnington is also very, very good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mauriesy said:

Some of you need to take off the Oliver-coloured glasses and admit that Cunnington is also very, very good.

Cunnington is a very good player, but since his debut Oliver has been the best handballer in the game by some margin.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, willmoy said:

Me, not being the one to attack the messenger will just say that Cunnington ( god i have a lot of trouble with that name), Higgins and a couple of others certainly seemed to be in the Umpires, favourite player for the day, category with the 33 to 24 Total of Free kicks.

These people from the media who bring up preposterous scenarios of someone being a better handballer, com ball player than Oliver, forget that Monday being a work day, my day is interrupted with balderdash.

A cunning linguist wouldn’t have that problem. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Social Media



    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×