Jump to content

  • Latest Podcast: Round 09 vs Carlton



Sign in to follow this  
joeboy

My 3 word player analysis V Richmond

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Jones - never stopped trying

Jetta - just a shadow

McDonald - disciplined and impressive

Hibberd - brave but flawed

Oliver - mostly wasted possessions

Salem - soft under pressure

Tyson - missing second half

Hogan - played with heart

Stretch - just a plodder

Brayshaw - just a game

Harmes - continued poor season

Petracca - talents are wasted

Vince - game has passed

Neal-Bullen - irrelevant and fading

Gawn - effective but friendless

Kent - quiet before injury

Lever - 4 solid quarters

Wagner - disappeared after first

Weideman -little to excite

Hunt - continues downward spiral

Garlett - waste of space

Melksham - took his chances

 

 

Edited by joeboy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, agree with most of that 'joeboy', pretty fair summation.

I think Oscar was very good again.

Apart from that all I could add is...

MFC - too many passangers

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jetta - something desperately wrong (could hardly raise a trot at one stage, still courageous - anyone know about an injury? Hope it is not accumulated concussions.)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t agree except on Tyson for once

Hunt - has mojo back

jetta - back to form

lever - hopeless in first (went on to have best game)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Joeboy, but if you don't go to the game (as you obviously didn't), then taking pot shots at players for lack of courage (eg: Salem) is weak as [censored]!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weid showed great signs mate. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, joeboy said:

Jones - never stopped trying

Jetta - just a shadow

McDonald - disciplined and impressive

Hibberd - brave but flawed

Oliver - mostly wasted possessions

Salem - soft under pressure

Tyson - missing second half

Hogan - played with heart

Stretch - just a plodder

Brayshaw - just a game

Harmes - continued poor season

Petracca - talents are wasted

Vince - game has passed

Neal-Bullen - irrelevant and fading

Gawn - effective but friendless

Kent - quiet before injury

Lever - 4 solid quarters

Wagner - disappeared after first

Weideman -little to excite

Hunt - continues downward spiral

Garlett - waste of space

Melksham - took his chances

 

 

Tyson - one paced mid

Vince - one paced mid

Brayshaw - one paced mid

Neal Bullen - one paced mid

Salem - one paced mid

Harmes - what is he?

Lever - Crows are laughing

 

Garlett - blip on radar

Weideman - showed some thing

Frost - should have played

Hunt - persist with him

Petracca - smashed Trent Cotchin

Petracca - robbed Peter topaypaul

Wagner - no ball security

Stretch - no ball security

Oscar - no ball security

Gawn - all heart today

Hogan - our best forward.

 

Richmond - quick and hard

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, joeboy said:

Jones - never stopped trying (Tick)

Jetta - just a shadow (Tick)

McDonald - disciplined and impressive (Tick)

Hibberd - brave but flawed (Tick)

Oliver - mostly wasted possessions (doesn't kill opposition)

Salem - soft under pressure (worth persisting with)

Tyson - missing second half (usual from him)

Hogan - played with heart (continuing impressive development)

Stretch - just a plodder (Tick)

Brayshaw - just a game (in best 22)

Harmes - continued poor season (bathwater problem)

Petracca - talents are wasted (drinking Harmes' bathwater)

Vince - game has passed (better than most)

Neal-Bullen - irrelevant and fading (Did he play?)

Gawn - effective but friendless (His efforts wasted)

Kent - quiet before injury (wasting out time)

Lever - 4 solid quarters (incremental improvement weekly)

Wagner - disappeared after first (wasting our time)

Weideman -little to excite (worth persisting with)

Hunt - continues downward spiral (headless chook . . . quack!)

Garlett - waste of space (really p$ss weak)

Melksham - took his chances (earned pay cheque)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Deespicable said:

Sorry Joeboy, but if you don't go to the game (as you obviously didn't), then taking pot shots at players for lack of courage (eg: Salem) is weak as [censored]!

Unless joeboy doesn't live close enough to go to the games...?  There are supporters who don't live within striking distance of the 'G.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gawn -Played Dumb Football

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought Weiderman was good for first game since last year, Harmes, ANB and Stretch must be dropped for Pedo, Hannen and Fritsch. Why was Fritsch dropped anyway FFS....main out is Goodwin, can’t coach, we know there’s disunity in there. After the camp debacle, now he’s banished McCartney downstairs WTF is going on???

  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weid was one of my highlights and his rucking was pretty good too. 

Gawn needs to calm his farm and stop smashing balls to the opposition goal side. Yes we know you are big and you win lots of hit outs, but just stop. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought Brayshaw was coming in to some form after 1/2 time

Also Lever showed a bit

Hibberd put his body on the line a few times and will be a sore boy tomorrow

Oscar wasn't to bad either

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Garlett - Waste of space”

Haha whoa that’s deep man. But I agree he was nowhere 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TGR said:

Tyson - one paced mid

Vince - one paced mid

Brayshaw - one paced mid

Neal Bullen - one paced mid

Salem - one paced mid

Harmes - what is he?

Lever - Crows are laughing

 

Garlett - blip on radar

Weideman - showed some thing

Frost - should have played

Hunt - persist with him

Petracca - smashed Trent Cotchin

Petracca - robbed Peter topaypaul

Wagner - no ball security

Stretch - no ball security

Oscar - no ball security

Gawn - all heart today

Hogan - our best forward.

 

Richmond - quick and hard

 

 

 

hogan- stay near goals

 

sick of this midfield experiment [censored], his opponent just runs off him as he is slower than gawn

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deespicable said:

Sorry Joeboy, but if you don't go to the game (as you obviously didn't), then taking pot shots at players for lack of courage (eg: Salem) is weak as [censored]!

Absolutely agree. What no-one on tv mentioned was that it was slippery. One grab takes were difficult. Many packs. No-one on either side was soft

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lever well played today.

Melksham  Bomber supporters spewing.

Hibberd A A form.

Harmes what the F !

Jones  you were great.

Wagner  I wonder now.

Garlett  were you there?

Gawn  where is Viney?

Petrac  tried very hard

Stretch  i don't know?

OMAC   not loved before ?

             Love you now!

Salem   a witch hunt?

Nibbler   Hello! you there?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't agree with a lot of those calls Joeboy.  Jetta played his best game of the season.  So did Lever, Hunt and Brayshaw.  Hunt faded badly, but Brayshaw had a big second half and looked to be getting his touch and mojo back.  Weideman took four solid marks, laid five tackles and crashed packs all night.  He needs to get his [censored] together when kicking for goal, but overall his game was solid and he showed the work ethic and appetite for a contest that we want to see in a developing KPF.  Like Brayshaw, Oliver really kicked into gear in the second half.  It seems to be his pattern to rack up 20 or so disposals after half time, and he added to that a massive body slam tackle on Dusty Martin.  Can't ask for much more than that. 

I will give you ANB, Stretch and Garlett though.  They were horrible. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harmes- dispose straight away

nibbler- squibbed all night

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, monoccular said:

Jetta - something desperately wrong (could hardly raise a trot at one stage, still courageous - anyone know about an injury? Hope it is not accumulated concussions.)

Don't think you watched the game. Jetta was excellent even after he was kicked in the ankle, which felled him--yet no free kick. Even commentators saw this one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about the the coaching Joeboy?  Three word analysis for that?  The players are only following instructions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VFL v AFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Social Media



    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×