Jump to content

  • Latest Podcast: Sydney



Demonland

Flat Track Bullies?

Recommended Posts

I'd love to be flat track bullies... problem is we are just as likely to lose to Carlton as we are to Richmond...

  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anything about the club the media hasn't covered this week...?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frawley is a $%#@carter.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We would actually need to thump a couple of bottom teams , we’re lucky enough if we just get over the line . 

Our biggest winning margin last year was under 10 goals , hence one of the main reasons our % was not flash 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frawley was good player in an absolute shite team

Why does he get to judge anything?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly it’s @Demonland site but fair dinkum are you on the SEN payroll?

SEN articles are the most flimsy non-value adding rubbish I’ve read for some time!

Why keep promoting it?

Spud Frawley?

Really?

Great site but I’ll not financially contribute any longer if this keeps up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, McQueen said:

Clearly it’s @Demonland site but fair dinkum are you on the SEN payroll?

SEN articles are the most flimsy non-value adding rubbish I’ve read for some time!

Why keep promoting it?

Spud Frawley?

Really?

Great site but I’ll not financially contribute any longer if this keeps up.

I kind of agree McQueen in regards to the amount of articles that keep getting added.

I feel almost burnt out discussing so many different things and it's only Round 5.

  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely not flat track bullies since we haven’t been able to bully anyone, even Kangaroos or Bears.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, McQueen said:

Clearly it’s @Demonland site but fair dinkum are you on the SEN payroll?

SEN articles are the most flimsy non-value adding rubbish I’ve read for some time!

Why keep promoting it?

Spud Frawley?

Really?

Great site but I’ll not financially contribute any longer if this keeps up.

 

33 minutes ago, Wiseblood said:

I kind of agree McQueen in regards to the amount of articles that keep getting added.

I feel almost burnt out discussing so many different things and it's only Round 5.

 I'll make no apologies for posting topics about the Dees in the media for discussion here. No one is forcing you to read or comment. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry which side have we put away ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Demonland said:

 

 I'll make no apologies for posting topics about the Dees in the media for discussion here. No one is forcing you to read or comment. 

That’s cool mate.

If you think everything you list as thread-worthy is worth discussion then you’re having trouble understanding your paid up Demonland members.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArtificialWisdom said:

I'd love to be flat track bullies... problem is we are just as likely to lose to Carlton as we are to Richmond...

Agree with this.  We're terrible when we're favorites and play well when we should lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McQueen said:

That’s cool mate.

If you think everything you list as thread-worthy is worth discussion then you’re having trouble understanding your paid up Demonland members.

Happy to refund you. Send me your PayPal details via PM. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Demonland said:

Happy to refund you. Send me your PayPal details via PM. 

Keep the funds.

I’ll attempt to navigate the site better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Demonland said:

 

 I'll make no apologies for posting topics about the Dees in the media for discussion here. No one is forcing you to read or comment. 

Nor probably should you..Your site do what you like. Suprised you take umbrage .

The obsevation that such articles are trite if not tripe also probably valid.

I dont know...maybe preface title with Warning.. rubbish article to follow...or simply paranthesise (sen)

Then some might happily read another thread.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Site owner posts a link to an article about our club........

Site members complain about not just article itself, but also the value of the post.....

what the ?

If this site was edited for quality of content, 99% of posts would disappear.

ffs guys, if you dont like the message in the article, argue its merit. We are going to be talked about a LOT as expectations continue to rise, but our performances dont.

Play on.

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An odd thing to say, we’re far from flat track bullies. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree Ding

we need to shape the message by performing and playing an attractive brand of football.

If you want the opposite have a look at how badly Carlton and St Kilda will perform media and finance wise this year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got bullied by the Hawks and as everyone has already pointed out we haven't put lessor teams to the sword in what seems like an eternity.

SEN will put anything out there for a story.  Spud must be on his own crappy home made Vodka!  

Nothing to see here!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Port were “flat track bullies” last year, they got through to the second week of the finals. I will take that this year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pates said:

Port were “flat track bullies” last year, they got through to the second week of the finals. I will take that this year. 

They didn't, but they did play finals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, praha said:

They didn't, but they did play finals.

Sorry you’re right, the eagles got the after the siren goal. Still they made finals, better than us. 

I guess I’m saying I could live with us winning every game we were expecting to win and then pinching a game or two against a quality side. 

Still too early to tell what any team is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/04/2018 at 8:38 AM, ding said:

Site owner posts a link to an article about our club........

Site members complain about not just article itself, but also the value of the post.....

what the ?

If this site was edited for quality of content, 99% of posts would disappear.

ffs guys, if you dont like the message in the article, argue its merit. We are going to be talked about a LOT as expectations continue to rise, but our performances dont.

Play on.

 

 

If you’ve not noticed the change in tact of recent then you’ve been asleep at the wheel, ding.

I’m a life member and have made other financial contributions. I’m not boasting but rather just adding fact.

I enjoy the site and the great insight other supporters post regularly.

There’s been some great threads we’ve all contributed to over the years but all of a sudden we’re inundated with article after pointless article about about the club and certain players that in my opinion have close to zero value with reference to discussion.

And then I get a “happy to refund you” response when I air a grievance?

Wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×