• Latest Podcast: Hawthorn

Jibroni

Changes v Richmond

16 minutes ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

You can rule in ANB for this week.

No way they'll drop him on the back of a rare good news story (even though it's a bit of a fluff piece)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-04-20/improving-demon-just-keeps-on-running

That is a really good example of what we as supporters don't see in a player's game: 

Neal-Bullen had an equal game-high (alongside Liam Shiels) 32 pressure acts against the Hawks, which Misson said was an indicator of his desire and effort.

Neal-Bullen finished the game against Hawthorn with 22 disposals, six tackles and a goal (the drought-breaking major in the final term and one of only six Demons goals for the afternoon).

"He's just become a really reliable teammate. He plays to all the structures, whatever role he's given he plays that role," Misson said.

Clearly he is a player who follows coaching instructions and plays to the 'team first' ethos.

Based on the Hawks game he deserves to keep his spot.

• Like 3

Vince must get dropped never to play again a pure tagger is finished in today's footy, he did not hit 1 target with his kick outs

Casey have named 5 of last week's Melbourne team for the game on this Sunday. Add to the 5 Lewis out with his injured hand and that is six out. seems like too many given Goodwin's selection history.

Bugg, Vince, Wagner, Fritch and Garlett, All fit and not in the first team? I would not be surprised if Wagner and Garlett end up in the final team along with Stretch,Balic, Hunt and Pedo/Weid. Personally I would go with Weid to see how he has developed but would not be disappointed to see Pedo back in the team.

3 hours ago, don't make me angry said:

Vince must get dropped never to play again a pure tagger is finished in today's footy, he did not hit 1 target with his kick outs

Did you know who were the targets at each of his kick outs? 

So Hunt, Stretch, Balic not named for Casey. Was Balic sore or injured at the end of the game last week. Tyson will be a definite in and Lewis out. I suspect someone to relieve Max other than Harmes, Pedo or Weid. An early training report had jetta and frost in the rehab group but I hope the extra time will see them get up. I think Fritch will be rested and Bugg and Wagner also omitted.

In Hunt, Stretch, Tyson and Pedo

Out Lewis, Bugg, Wagner & Fritch