• Demonland Interviews

On 9/13/2018 at 3:59 AM, jnrmac said:

Very happy that he changed/tweaked the game plan after the appalling Sydney game. Hasn't put a foot wrong since.

Goodwin has hardly changed anything in how he wants the game played over the past 2 years.

All that has happened is that the players have got better at executing it.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bing181 said:

Goodwin has hardly changed anything in how he wants the game played over the past 2 years.

All that has happened is that the players have got better at executing it.

100% @bing181

On 4/15/2018 at 7:05 PM, Moonshadow said:

A very interesting thread to bookmark. Lots of Landers will be patting themselves on the back or wiping egg off their face at the end of the year

And the nuffies nuffed for another 90 odd pages.

If Fritsch loses his spot to Smith there will be lots more nuffing.

I like Fritsch, but Goodwin and Jennings understand match-ups, game-plans and the opposition far more than us.

I'm a Fritsch fan, but I prefer winning.  I'll back Goodwin.  Again.

• Like 4

On 9/15/2018 at 4:28 AM, bing181 said:

Goodwin will win Coach of the Year.

Just watch.

It’ll go to Buckley.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

23 minutes ago, ProDee said:

I like Fritsch, but Goodwin and Jennings understand match-ups, game-plans and the opposition far more than us.

Totally agree with you, but there are plenty on this site who would disagree with your last two lines especially picket fence.

Just now, drysdale demon said:

Totally agree with you, but there are plenty on this site who would disagree with your last two lines especially picket fence.

The are more nuffies on this site than not, so that's no revelation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, drysdale demon said:

Btw, they don't always get selections right, especially early in the year when Bugg played, but by round 25, or whatever it is, they're far more likely to pull the right rein.

33 minutes ago, ProDee said:

And the nuffies nuffed for another 90 odd pages.......

To nuff (verb)?

1 minute ago, ProDee said:

Btw, they don't always get selections right, especially early in the year when Bugg played, but by round 25, or whatever it is, they're far more likely to pull the right rein.

They might not get them all correct but that does not take away the fact that they know more about the game than anyone on this site.

24 minutes ago, drysdale demon said:

They might not get them all correct but that does not take away the fact that they know more about the game than anyone on this site.

Agreed.

It's the certain declarations by some posters that someone can't coach, or has lost the players, or doesn't have the right game-plan that annoys me.  It's their stupid absolutes and unequivocal assertions that annoy.  Especially when they're in no position to know.

Most don't even have the good grace to recognise how stupid their posts were.  Classless.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2018 at 3:26 PM, jnrmac said:

He would say that wouldn't he?

Nice try but you can't escape Jackson 'the saviour' words that the plan was to make finals by 2016. Jackson hired Roos by the way and his task for Roos was finals in 2016.

Can't believe the pettiness at a time like this.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ProDee said:

Bingo!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ProDee said:

Agreed.

It's the certain declarations by some posters that someone can't coach, or has lost the players, or doesn't have the right game-plan that annoys me.  It's their stupid absolutes and unequivocal assertions that annoy.  Especially when they're in no position to know.

Most don't even have the good grace to recognise how stupid their posts were.  Classless.

Don't worry they'll be back in force if we don't win Saturday.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

Sofa So Good.

I'll make up my mind next Saturday Arvo- about 5pm.

On 4/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, Dees2014 said:

Today’s performance was the most insipid since Neeld. For such a talented side it was inexcusable. Everything should now be questioned. 

knee jerk are number one

On 4/15/2018 at 5:50 PM, Big Carl said:

1 Word.  NO.

Foolish

On 4/15/2018 at 5:51 PM, Goffer said:

No, he’s not. Should never have met Roos go.

Stupid call

On 4/15/2018 at 5:51 PM, beelzebub said:

No...neither McCANTney 

Both need to go

Been my thinking for a while 

You have no idea, you blame  BM for every lose. He is the one who taught the team the contested footy thar everyone is saying is why we are in the last 4, your bias against him has always made me laugh.

• Like 1

If only he,d coached us to a win in round 23 last year we'd probably be thankfull !

13 hours ago, don't make me angry said:

knee jerk are number one

Foolish

Stupid call

You have no idea, you blame  BM for every lose. He is the one who taught the team the contested footy thar everyone is saying is why we are in the last 4, your bias against him has always made me laugh.

Are you going to apologise to me for your incorrect assertion the other day ?

I asked you to provide quotes to back your claim, but I've heard nothing. 

Weak as "$%#

So many budding senior AFL coaches in here! Its never enough for you lot I swear. He's taken us into the top 4 and people still question his selections. The fairytale is unfolding and its excited to be vested in it, but chill out and have some faith in our coaches ability to pick the best team for the day. Hell, he has certainly earned it in my view. 

Dee's by 18 tomorrow and Goody to win coach of the year after we win the flag in a nail biter. 

Edited by Smokey
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Smokey said:

Dee's by 18 tomorrow and Goody to win coach of the year after we win the flag in a nail biter. 

From your lips to god's ears, Smokey.

• Love 1

On 9/20/2018 at 4:33 PM, ProDee said:

Agreed.

Excellent post PD, couldn't agree more. I'm not surprised the most vocal of the know-it-all Goodwin bashers have either disappeared from this thread or want it closed down

• Like 2