• Demonland Interviews

3 minutes ago, SFebey said:

I hope he stays on until we win a flag, it would be his flag more than anyone's. Doesn't get enough credit IMO.

I know nothing...

4 hours ago, SFebey said:

I hope he stays on until we win a flag, it would be his flag more than anyone's. Doesn't get enough credit IMO.

He is staying on until we win a flag, which will be at the end of the year.

:pj:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wiseblood said:

He is staying on until we win a flag, which will be at the end of the year.

:pj:

We can only hope!! Bring it on I say.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2018 at 1:56 PM, Lucifer's Hero said:

Interesting that her criteria are "... a coach’s ability to implement a strong game plan, selection, tactical nous and more.."

Good to see Daisy is not beholden to anyone! 

She has a good footy brain, does her research and is a knowledgeable commentator. 

Hopefully, posters don't come along and pot her because our coach is yet to register a vote. 

Has Daisy hiven goody a vote yet or should we sack him.

I hear Neelds become available again and coaches are better 2nd time round.

He's made some selection errors and some game day howlers that have cost us several games.

He is all out attack at times but i think that's a positive step and I can't remember the last time we scored 145 points (for).

On the negative side he is not terribly dynamic on game day which may be a strategy to let the team sort itself out with its leadership.

Undecided.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Goodwin is the right guy this week. woohoo

But if we lose next week oooooh no he might not be the right guy again next week. oh dear.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Biffen said:

He's made some selection errors and some game day howlers that have cost us several games.

He is all out attack at times but i think that's a positive step and I can't remember the last time we scored 145 points (for).

On the negative side he is not terribly dynamic on game day which may be a strategy to let the team sort itself out with its leadership.

Undecided.

The defence has tightened up in the last 3 weeks, after the Richmond game roos said we are easy to score against that has changed, the game plan has been improved since  Anzac Eve, he has been able to turn as around something worsfold has not been able to do at the drug house, and Richardson has not been able to do at the saints, that is a sign of a good coach. He Is a second year coach and still learning, clarkson won less then 15 games in his first 3 seasons. People are to quick to judge these days  patience is a virtue there was far too much wrist slashing after two losses,  typical MFCSS

• Like 2

On 5/14/2018 at 8:09 PM, Biffen said:

Undecided.

methods to madness

• Like 1

To keep in context we beat up another bottom dweller but jeez, we are really putting the foot down now, I can’t even remember the last time we kicked 25 goals or won by 100+

one thing I’ll give Goodwin credit for is he is backing his players in, even if out of form as long as you’re doing the team things he seems to stick with them. Lever, Harmes, ANB, Melksham, Jetta for eg.

credit to him, let’s see how we fair against a good team. Damn that cats loss!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2018 at 5:51 PM, Petraccattack said:

Obviously not.

Today was embarrassing and has killed the excitement for our season.  We have not improved and all the same problems remain. 

Mods delete this garbage post please.  

edit -  no its ok leave it, I deserve to be mocked 

Edited by Petraccattack
  • Haha 1

I want to see how we play Adelaide and Collingwood. So far every decent team we’ve played, we’ve lost to.

(I will never admit that North is a good team. Never!!!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He's definitely not the right guy if you have MFCSS and don't like winning by 18 goals 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

He's definitely not the right guy if you have MFCSS and don't like winning by 18 goals 

75% of the posters on this site have MFCSS 

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:30 PM, picket fence said:

Still yet to be convinced! Tell you what, revisit at years end , Eh!??

Hnmmmm Fence thinking cap well and truly ON!

2 hours ago, DaveyDee said:

75% of the posters on this site have MFCSS 

And 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% barrack for Richmond !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I honestly cant remember the last time we beat up on a team and belted the absolute living suit cases out of them.

[censored] it felt great.

Maybe it was Carlton in 2004, anyways we will see how far we have come next week against the crows in NT.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Win4theAges said:

I honestly cant remember the last time we beat up on a team and belted the absolute living suit cases out of them.

[censored] it felt great.

Maybe it was Carlton in 2004, anyways we will see how far we have come next week against the crows in NT.

choirboys will always feel sorry, & give away watt they've got... the lead or pocket-money.

low and behold, we're now a bunch of c()n+$,,,  out on the field.

12 minutes ago, DV8 said:

choirboys will always feel sorry, & give away watt they've got... the lead or pocket-money.

low and behold, we're now a bunch of c()n+$,,,  out on the field.

fooooookn love it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Win4theAges said:

fooooookn love it

👍

Play like the Devil, live like a human.

• Haha 1

Were a serious pack of bastards out there and bastards have proven to win premierships in years gone past, one win at a time👏👏👏👍👍👍

Just now, Win4theAges said:

Were a serious pack of bastards out there and bastards have proven to win premierships in years gone past, one win at a time👏👏👏👍👍👍

No more Mr or Mrs niceguy on the field, play it for keeps.

• Like 2

He's a South Australian, lets see how he goes this week ! 

I have been impressed with Simon over the past month despite us only beating lower teams.  I think he has gained a lot of respect from the group. He has shown faith in ANB and Harmes for example - young players out of form but doing the team things. their form has turned and I think they will both become solid regular players and provide terrific run for us. Him showing that faith when the easy thing to do is drop them will show those guys that he has their back.  on the other hand if they stop tackling and running they are out

Let's see how the next 3 weeks goes! can't bloody wait!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/30/2018 at 5:47 PM, DaveyDee said:

Noooo ex-Demons please - Clarko knocked us back for a very valid reason, so that would hold true for any other ex-Demons. 

Goody is the man for now and hopefully get 5 years in total.

Despite early despair, I feel that Goodwin's efforts and philosophies are coming through, and players are certainly getting behind these 'innovations' to our game.

Winning, no matter who it is against, is such a key to improvement with each successive week producing a new benchmark of performance in one or several areas.

The dreaded clearance 'bombs' are less prevalent; the players attempt to employ 'eyes-up' passing and handball (only Clarrie can do it with eyes shut); space finding is getting better and better; linkages are anticipated early and created in player movement rather than static expectation. These are only some of the improvements. 

We can only hope that there is a lengthy period of stability in our list availability from which improvements in out game become inate and generic learnings. Go Dees!

• Like 2
  • Love 1