• Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview

Sign in to follow this  
rumpole

Eddie about to be BONED!!!

Strong rumours in Sydney that the man with multiple chins and saviour of Austwalia is about to lose his position as CEO of the 9 Network and will return to hosting TV programmes.

Such a move would ensure that Eddie remains a little longer as Collingwood President giving him more time to preside over a team of failures.

It could also be a big blow to our own Garry Lyon because Mr. McChins would no doubt return to the job of hosting The Footy Show.

Only a rumour and so far no comment from Jessica Rowe.

Strong rumours in Sydney that the man with multiple chins and saviour of Austwalia is about to lose his position as CEO of the 9 Network and will return to hosting TV programmes.

Such a move would ensure that Eddie remains a little longer as Collingwood President giving him more time to preside over a team of failures.

It could also be a big blow to our own Garry Lyon because Mr. McChins would no doubt return to the job of hosting The Footy Show.

Only a rumour and so far no comment from Jessica Rowe.

To be announced 7.30 tonight, so I heard.

I heard this on SEN this morning as well.

Poor Eddie......but 'a man's go to know his limitations'.

I wonder if Gaddy is thinking of jumping ship to a football broadcaster.

Go Dees

I'll say it before one of the resident demonland teenagers does.

Maybe Gaddy might plan a move from the media into coaching after 2007 should Eddie want his post back at the footy show.

From all accounts there'll be plenty of coaching jobs available at the end of 2007, and if the Saints coach-hunt was any indicator, he is in high demand for his services.

But in all seriousness, perhaps it's enough to want him to think about assisting someone for a year or two should he find himself suddenly out of a job. Then at least we would see him taking the idea of coaching seriously, and the fantasies of so many demons fans would look like coming to fruition.

I heard this on SEN this morning as well.

Poor Eddie......but 'a man's go to know his limitations'.

I wonder if Gaddy is thinking of jumping ship to a football broadcaster.

Go Dees

I hope he never gets to be signed up to another show again. I HATE THE MAN

He's on his way to being a Jack of all trades and master of none.

:angry: :angry:

going by reports , there were BIG problems at the taping of the first episode of 1 V 100. Machines not working, wrong answers changed, eddie not happy and left at the end of the night as "arrogant as ever." But by the times it goes to air only a smiling eddie and cleared up version will be shown. Apparently contestants were there from 10.30 am till early hours next morning. Majority disgruntled audience. NOT HAPPY EDDIE, NOT HAPPY!!!!! :angry: :angry: