• Latest Podcast: Round 08 vs Gold Coast

Diamond_Jim

Round 1 Non MFC games

Crows are doing well to be 20 points up with some key players out of the side.  It means two things:  one is that the Crows are still a very good side, and the Bombers are an average one.  We can all be happy with the second part.

25 minutes ago, dieter said:

I can't see any contact to the head: I've seen all the replays. The commentators are either blind or just flucking morons, probably both.

Bruce has already found him guilty..."probably won't being playing next week".

I think your second suggestion is correct.

Wtf was that family feud noise??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Deestroy All said:

Wtf was that family feud noise??

THANK YOU. I thought I was losing my [censored] there 

• Haha 2

Daniher is the most overrated footballer in the league. 

• Like 2

Jesus Christ. Adelaide completely stopped in the last quarter

crows have lost this 

Just now, Brownie said:

umps are just scary. 2x frees to essendon in their forward line to even it up

Most matches at Etihad sees the home team getting these Brownie.  Nothing in the AFL happens accidentally any more and hasn't for a decade or more now.  The whole thing is very carefully massaged.  We should consider moving there as our home ground just for that advantage.  Without the influence of umpiring decisions the Bombers were pretty much down and out in the early part of the last.

• Like 1

Just now, biggestred said:

That free against sloane was an absolute disgrace.

It wasn't even under him.  How about the contest up forward both players tugging the jumper, both watching the ball....free kick to the Bombers put them in front.  AFL is a serious joke to watch now.

• Like 3

Will Bruce Mac please either resign or be sacked, his is well and truly past it. Cringeworthy calling

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is anyone watching this?  Bombers are average, it’s hysteria that gets them early season wins.  That’s why I selected them in my Footytips. They will not finish in the top 4 like my Bomber mates and HS columnists reckon. 

Their young players aren’t as good as ours.

• Like 1

how about the tackle in the middle.....called holding the ball by Razor then allows an over rule from a junior ump for an unsafe tackle (when it clearly wasn't).  Reverses decision back to Essendrug ???

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rusty Nails said:

It wasn't even under him.  How about the contest up forward both players tugging the jumper, both watching the ball....free kick to the Bombers put them in front.  AFL is a serious joke to watch now.

Yep. Actually starting to think its a bit fixed. Frees for and against at crucial times crucial places etc.

Carlton last night getting 50s at will to keep them in it.

Maybe i just need a tinfoil hat.

Love of the dees is the only thing keeping me watching though, esp combined with "match day experience" crap. The match day experience is far superior at country footy

2 minutes ago, deefella said:

Will Bruce Mac please either resign or be sacked, his is well and truly past it. Cringeworthy calling

I had SEN audio

Slightly out of Synch, but i can’t handle Bruce. I want to attack my TV ? with a Cricket Bat whenever i hear his little voice tell me [censored] i don’t need to know

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, biggestred said:

Yep. Actually starting to think its a bit fixed. Frees for and against at crucial times crucial places etc.

Carlton last night getting 50s at will to keep them in it.

Maybe i just need a tinfoil hat.

Love of the dees is the only thing keeping me watching though, esp combined with "match day experience" crap. The match day experience is far superior at country footy

I am losing interest by the week bigges.  I just laugh at the way the game is umpired both on TV covered matches and live now.  I'm at the point where I just can't take it seriously.  Soul destroying and cringeworthy as well as being very predictable as to which teams are being favoured most of the time and where.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

I had SEN audio

Slightly out of Synch, but i can’t handle Bruce. I want to attack my TV ? with a Cricket Bat whenever i hear his little voice tell me [censored] i don’t need to know

Speaking of the cricket we are 3 for 79 chasing 311...Smith out for 5 Warner 30.

Pannell was basically cheating for the Cheats.

13 minutes ago, deefella said:

It’s about time he retired, isn’t it?

Bombers deserved that win. They ran harder and the Crows mids were wearing concrete boots in that last quarter. 

• Like 1