• Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview

Sign in to follow this  
Dees of 26

Player Sponsorship.

Anyone got any ideas on whats going on with Demonlanders/Demonology sponsoring a player and who that player maybe? Keen to be involved again...

Dees of 26 and others.......

We have secured Clint Bartram as our sponsored player for 2007. I am just finalising some details with the club, but I expect to put something out very soon. It will be a similar package as last year, with presentations from Craig Cameron on our recruiting as well. I anticipate the sponsorship to be about the same as last year i.e. $110.

I am trying to organise an event with Clint early on, so if you wish to be part of this we will need people signed up early.

Thanks for the interest, and we are hoping to get a lot more people involved as all the money ultimately goes back to the club.

Those that have been part of the group would say that it is the best $110 football value for money they get.

Looking forward to it George. I'll have money for a little while at the start of this year thanks to being employed by the Australian Open, so the earlier the better I think!!

<_<

Anyone got any ideas on whats going on with Demonlanders/Demonology sponsoring a player and who that player maybe? Keen to be involved again...

Thanks George. Will be involved again.