• Latest Podcast: Sydney

Ugottobekidding

The Jack Watts in 2018 Thread

GREAT player. Will we regret this when he ha a premiership medal and we just miss the finals. Fire away. Remember play the post not the man(similar to play the ball not the man or your booked).

• Like 1

What is this, pre-season training for MFCSS?

A bit of practice self-flagellation so you're primed and ready to go in round 1 if he kicks a bag?

• Like 1

Great player? I must've missed his B&Fs, All Australian, Brownlow's. 

In all seriousness I wish him well, he put up with a lot of scrutiny throughout his career at Melbourne but I can definitely see why he was traded. 

Time to move on now.

Edited by Matt Demon
  • Like 7

If he works harder at Port and does try and make us pay,we'll know how unprofessional he is!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The boy is looking fit, it will come back to bite at some stage, never forget the night Farmer kicked a goal after the siren to beat us when he moved to Freo, heart breaking...

22 minutes ago, Jack7 said:

If he works harder at Port and does try and make us pay,we'll know how unprofessional he is!!!

No it won't it what it WILL point out is in the player management stakes Roosy and Hinkley will be better player managers.

I'm tipping some "Serious" Mental disintegration of Demonland people when he has a "Stellar" Season which I firmly believe he will have!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, picket fence said:

No it won't it what it WILL point out is in the player management stakes Roosy and Hinkley will be better player managers.

I'm tipping some "Serious" Mental disintegration of Demonland people when he has a "Stellar" Season which I firmly believe he will have!

Settle Picket. Breath in Breath out. 

Repeat....

Please.

After all that's been written, give us a break.

Its all been said, written about or thought about.

We must have other things to discuss. 

Please.

• Like 3

I hope he does. Easily in our best 22, matchwinner on his day, (was) the best kick in our side. Deserves success after the [censored] he went through at our club.

• Like 2

Just now, Ugottobekidding said:

Watts will haunt us to our final day of judgement

Jack, you can talk yourself up all you like, but the fact remains you just didnt care enough to get the best out of yourself while you played for MFC.

That, and you were afraid of the contest.

Dont think you will be greatly missed by anyone who values effort above being a nice bloke.

• Like 1

Finally a forum where we discuss the nitty gritty and nuts and bolts of the Jack Watts enigma. 

Exactly what the world needs

• Like 2