• Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview

Chuppa Chupp

New Training Pics 5/1/07

Can someone please get down to the club and feed Cam Bruce RIGHT NOW! :P

P.S. Most of those links didn't work for me.

Just go to Getty images.com, and have a poke around the sports section. There's actually a few different sets from different days.

I actually saw these a couple of days ago and thought the same thing about Jones's arm. I don't recall seeing anything there last year. Perhaps a return to the inner-bicep tat so well worn by Woey, Vardy and I think Robbo and Miller too.

Also, while he's skinny ATM, Frawley has the framework to be enormous. Big shoulders and all that are very important in contested marks, and marking in general for that matter. Rivers is getting to be enormous, and Brownie looks bigger than ever in that shot. Hayes is the blackest bloke I've seen in a demons (training) gurnsey in years.

i just got a similar tattoo in the same spot to jonesy's on the weekend!!!

brucey looks like he is following the paris hilton/lindsay lohan trend of eating disorders, but as long as he can play

some of the boys are looking pretty good, neaves and buckley are impressive for 18/19 year olds

i just got a similar tattoo in the same spot to jonesy's on the weekend!!!

brucey looks like he is following the paris hilton/lindsay lohan trend of eating disorders, but as long as he can play

some of the boys are looking pretty good, neaves and buckley are impressive for 18/19 year olds

Don't you worry about Brucey. He's in for a bottler of a season. No skinfolds, no fat = greater mobility.

I thought Robbo looked a lot thinner in the face too - then I saw Cameron Bruce - maybe married life is stressing them?!?!

Seriously, Cameron Bruce has lost a stack of weight and does not look well to me.

I have to agree. My first thoughts when i saw the pic of Cam Bruce was omg there is nothing of him.

Chopper is looking great as is Chooka

brocky does need to join a few of the other boys like col and beamer down at the tanning salon me thinks

what for?

:rolleyes:

I have to agree. My first thoughts when i saw the pic of Cam Bruce was omg there is nothing of him.

Chopper is looking great as is Chooka

Chopper definitely has the phwoar factor going on...and Chook, well, he may not be a pin-up boy, but I'm loving the washboard!!

Seriously, the boys are looking AMAZING - Hope they can back it up mentally. I have a good feeling about this year, how about you?

brocky does need to join a few of the other boys like col and beamer down at the tanning salon me thinks

:wacko: