• Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview

Demonland

The Demonland Podcast Returns LIVE Wednesday 21/2 @ 8:30pm

WE'RE BACK!!!

Grapeviney & I (and maybe Nasher) will be back LIVE with a new show to dissect the off-season, gloat about the AFLX victory, preview the JLT series and talk AFLW.

Join us LIVE at 8:30pm on Wednesday 21/2 here: http://demonland.com/podcast

• Like 4

Just thinking what it would take to top the Allen Jakovich interview.

It is impossible though.  I can't think of anything that could even come close.  AJ is one of a kind, a mythical creature who thrilled us all then disappeared into the abyss only to reappear 25 years later from nowhere. And in a puff of smoke, hes gone again.  

In fact, I think I will listen to that podcast for the 45th time. It was phenomenal. 

Edited by Petraccattack
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Petraccattack said:

It is impossible though.  I can't think of anything that could even come close.  AJ is one of a kind, a mythical creature who thrilled us all then disappeared into the abyss only to reappear 25 years later from nowhere. And in a puff of smoke, hes gone again.  

In fact, I think I will listen to that podcast for the 45th time. It was phenomenal. 

Thank you. Nothing will ever top that. I knew it would be all down hill from there ..... that is until we get to do a show on the first Wednesday in October.

• Like 4

On 17/02/2018 at 3:18 PM, Demonland said:

Thank you. Nothing will ever top that. I knew it would be all down hill from there ..... that is until we get to do a show on the first Wednesday in October.

Ain't that the truth. 

Nothing could be better in AFL than celebrating a win, on the Wednesday AFTER the Grand Final. 

Sorry AJ, the team will always be bigger than the man. 

5 minutes ago, Hot as Hell said:

Ain't that the truth. 

Nothing could be better in AFL than celebrating a win, on the Wednesday AFTER the Grand Final. 

Sorry AJ, the team will always be bigger than the man. 

What if we can get Jakovich on as a guest after a granny win? ?

• Like 2

On 2/17/2018 at 3:18 PM, Demonland said:

I might even call in myself - bloke you could consider getting on is Smithy and talk about the mark of the century - plus what is like to be the father of a player and what are the differences. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaveyDee said:

I might even call in myself - bloke you could consider getting on is Smithy and talk about the mark of the century - plus what is like to be the father of a player and what are the differences. 

I like that idea.

Please call in if you get a chance. We love hearing from other Demonlanders and it's great hearing other point of views. 

Great time for a return. Plenty to talk about tonight.

3 minutes ago, Demon77 said:

Great time for a return. Plenty to talk about tonight.

Indeed there is. I just sent the boys an amended show notes list. It could be a long show.

The show is LIVE tonight at 8:30pm http://demonland.com/podcast

Call: 03 9016 3666

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Indeed there is. I just sent the boys an amended show notes list. It could be a long show.

I'm just gutted that I have to work until after 10 tonight, will definitely catch the repeat when I get home. Have a great show and love all the work you guys do.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Demonland said:

I’m going to have to go to the ‘gym’ so I can listen to the podcast live without being hassled.

Edited by Ethan Tremblay

19 minutes ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

I’m going to have to go to the ‘gym’ so I can listen to the podcast live without being hassled.

Enjoy the pub.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Clint Bizkit said:

Enjoy the pub.

Will do. I’ll have to bicep curl a few pints. 

Edited by Ethan Tremblay

On 17/02/2018 at 3:18 PM, Demonland said:

That Podcast would go so long it'd rival the The No T$ No B$ Thread

On 17/02/2018 at 2:30 PM, Petraccattack said:

You clearly didn't listen to the first podcast when Uncle @Bitter but optimistic called in.

• Haha 1

Great discussion guys, enjoyed it very much.

Hannan came into the round 1 team last season on the back of one Casey game. From memory it was the week before the opening game.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Demon77 said:

Great discussion guys, enjoyed it very much.

Hannan came into the round 1 team last season on the back of one Casey game. From memory it was the week before the opening game.

Thank you.

I believe Fritsch will be this years Hannan.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2018 at 5:52 PM, DaveyDee said:

And track down the person who took the photo right as he was taking it! I always look out for that camera flash!