•  
Demonland

AFLX PREMIERS!!!

I'll admit I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would but I thought it was still bastardising our great game. I noticed at times the players were a lot more "hungry" when in the forward 40 arc, they'd go for goals themselves rather than look for good options, I felt this was more prominent towards the end of the night. 

My only thoughts would be that maybe the "Zooper goals" be extended to a 50 metre arc, and after they are kicked it goes back to a centre tap out. 

That said, if the AFL said they were dumping it I would actually be quite happy with that.

From what I saw Tracca and TMac are gearing themselves up for big years. I'm actually quietly hopeful that TMac being a permanent forward with Hogan around him, could make for quite a tough combination.

On 16/02/2018 at 10:31 PM, tappysquads said:

Brayshaw hit every target, Wagner missed every target. Disappointed we didn't get Baker!

I just watched the north game & the hawks Gf......Wagner hit every target & marked or received every ball that was sent his way......what were you watching ?

Rang Dad today. He’s a mad demon supporter. Not one of this mentioned this at all.

I kept looking for our trophy in the picture. Then I realised that x WAS the trophy. Oh my Buddha.

14 hours ago, daisycutter said:

do we get to raise our aflx premiership flag on round 1 at the G ?

If Cameron Schwab was still there he'd make a ceremony out of it. 

• Like 1

Did anyone calculate the percentage of the three "winners."

Only want to know if we can use that to say we topped the league :)

On 18/02/2018 at 9:55 PM, dazzledavey36 said:

Well that's incorrect because he WILL get a game this year.

Stretch won’t get a game this year.

With Viney and Tyson out he was given a go in the JLT. He won’t be a forward or back so he needs to make it in the centre or on the wing.

He will be dropped next week and will have to improve his craft in the VFL. I hope he makes it but has a long way to go.