Jump to content

  • Latest Podcast: Fremantle



Demonland

Viney Setback? (Will miss AFLX & JLT, On track for Rd 1)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Wiseblood said:

They make it so easy, my friend.  The same ones roll up every time.

Yeah I know.

But I can set my watch by you however.

At the 3rd stroke, Wiseblood will complain about negativity. beep, beep, beep

:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless he at least gets a run in the final Casey practice match (week before our first game) then he shouldn't play.

No more of this straight back in stuff without any match practice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rjay said:

Unless he at least gets a run in the final Casey practice match (week before our first game) then he shouldn't play.

No more of this straight back in stuff without any match practice.

If we are going to be a serious threat for finals, we should have a list capable of beating Geelong without Viney.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TeamPlayedFine39 said:

Very misleading screengrab- he was on crutches last year and they’ve reused the footage.  95% of that interview had him walking and standing in his footy boots.

Ok, busted. 

I didn’t watch the clip ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeeSpencer said:

Back in training in a month.

Probably needs another month after that to play an AFL game.

Looks like round 2-4 to me. That's ok. Get him right for the full season.

Main group training is pretty different to just training in general. He's been doing running and ball work, just not contested contact work. He won't need a full month of main group training

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TeamPlayedFine39 said:

Very misleading screengrab- he was on crutches last year and they’ve reused the footage.  95% of that interview had him walking and standing in his footy boots.

I didn't know that was going to be the thumbnail used when I posted that otherwise I would have put a caveat it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brendan said:

Will be very surprised if he lines up round 1, gives someone like Maynard a crack I guess 

Ducker will be breathing a sigh of relief. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DemonLad5 said:

Main group training is pretty different to just training in general. He's been doing running and ball work, just not contested contact work. He won't need a full month of main group training

'Lad', he's going to need at least that much main group training plus match practice.

He will need match conditioning & you don't get that doing circle work & gym.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hasn't he been 3-4 weeks off joining general training for a long time now?

i'm not believing anything yet, because i don't think they know  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Demonland said:

I didn't know that was going to be the thumbnail used when I posted that otherwise I would have put a caveat it. 

I'm not convinced. You have form on this thread. :goody:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, binman said:

I'm not convinced. You have form on this thread. :goody:

I'm scared to put a like on that Bin, but i like it..........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember the Bombers of 99 without Hird. Good sides don't worry about who they haven't got they just worry about who they have got.

Time for others to step up. Jack will be back when he's ready and believe it or not we will be the better for it long term

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pennant St Dee said:

Remember the Bombers of 99 without Hird. Good sides don't worry about who they haven't got they just worry about who they have got.

Time for others to step up. Jack will be back when he's ready and believe it or not we will be the better for it long term

I see your point, but I’d rather be the bombers of 2000 with Hird.

 

(I just threw-up into my own mouth whilst typing that)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time we had a post camp injury update from Misso, with some direct questioning from Burgs.  Did Jack suffer a setback at the camp?  What is the realistic timeframe for his return?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Deeoldfart said:

Time we had a post camp injury update from Misso, with some direct questioning from Burgs.  Did Jack suffer a setback at the camp?  What is the realistic timeframe for his return?

Don't hold your breath on either Dof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, faultydet said:

If we are going to be a serious threat for finals, we should have a list capable of beating Geelong without Viney.

We'll beat Geelong without Viney.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Akum said:

We'll beat Geelong without Viney.

You have my vote and if we cannot win without him we can can forget finals. However we will win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×