• Latest Podcast: Bulldogs

Demonland

Preseason Training - Week commencing 11/12/17

6 hours ago, hardtack said:

My son and I will be back down in Melbourne from the 3rd to the 13th January inclusive, so we'll be attempting to get to whatever sessions are on during that period.

Looks like they go back to training on Monday the 8th so you can go on the 8th, 10th and 12th. Thank you for your service in advance. :P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Demonland said:

Looks like they go back to training on Monday the 8th so you can go on the 8th, 10th and 12th. Thank you for your service in advance. :P

It’s a tough job, but somebody’s got to do it!

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, so apologies if it's the wrong place. I saw reported in one of the daily papers that the Brayshaw brothers, including Angus, again did their now traditional 100 x 100m runs on Christmas day. The story referred to the self-imposed time limit in which they have to complete each run with any "spare" time carried over.

I immediately thought of two things. That's a seriously dedicated footballing family. And, secondly, Christmas day must be really boring in the Brayshaw household.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, so apologies if it's the wrong place. I saw reported in one of the daily papers that the Brayshaw brothers, including Angus, again did their now traditional 100 x 100m runs on Christmas day. The story referred to the self-imposed time limit in which they have to complete each run with any "spare" time carried over.

I immediately thought of two things. That's a seriously dedicated footballing family. And, secondly, Christmas day must be really boring in the Brayshaw household.  

I thought the brothers were doing it (the 100 x 100's) in Vietnam, or so the story said.

Even more impressive if that was the case.

4 hours ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

It might be a choice between Xmas lunch with Uncle James or 100 100s...

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

20 hours ago, ding said:

I thought the brothers were doing it (the 100 x 100's) in Vietnam, or so the story said.

Yes, they found 'a space' and completed the session

On 30/12/2017 at 4:12 PM, ding said:

Screenshot_2018-01-06-13-58-50.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1