• Latest Podcast: Bulldogs

Whispering_Jack

The Ox and Marko sacked by SEN

On 19/01/2018 at 10:30 AM, Ethan Tremblay said:

At least he has Obama Care.

Outstanding consideration on your behalf, ET. So apt ... betcha he tries to use it, too.

On 19/01/2018 at 5:25 PM, Jumping Jack Clennett said:

My mate had an old FJ Holden. When you turned on the radio you had to wait about 15 seconds for the valves to warm up!

Quicker than usual. Must have been the GT model. 

BUMP

I saw an ad in one of the newspapers on the weekend promoting the "new" programming on 3AW's sister station in Melbourne. It's a new all-sport channel on frequency 1278 and includes David Schwartz and Mark Allen in the drive-time slot Monday to Friday. I wasn't a listener of their program on SEN, but I'm pleased for them to see they are back on the airwaves.

The ad also mentioned that weekday breakfast will be hosted by Tony Leonard with Jimmy Bartel and Tony Shaw.

I don't know whether the 1278 station (sorry, I don't know its name) will be calling football or what other sports coverage it has.

37 minutes ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

BUMP

I saw an ad in one of the newspapers on the weekend promoting the "new" programming on 3AW's sister station in Melbourne. It's a new all-sport channel on frequency 1278 and includes David Schwartz and Mark Allen in the drive-time slot Monday to Friday. I wasn't a listener of their program on SEN, but I'm pleased for them to see they are back on the airwaves.

The ad also mentioned that weekday breakfast will be hosted by Tony Leonard with Jimmy Bartel and Tony Shaw.

I don't know whether the 1278 station (sorry, I don't know its name) will be calling football or what other sports coverage it has.

3EE Macquarie Sports Radio

https://www.sportsradio.com.au/

dropped into the station last week after hearing about it.

The program at that time was from Sydney and ARL centric. Obviously they will have some AFL but it didn't grab me at the time

5 hours ago, Diamond_Jim said:

dropped into the station last week after hearing about it.

The program at that time was from Sydney and ARL centric. Obviously they will have some AFL but it didn't grab me at the time

ARL? What year is it?

23 minutes ago, praha said:

ARL? What year is it?

He must have missed the Super League chat about the Adelaide Rams.

• Like 1

I also fell into 1278 and Theox and Marko last week totally by accident.

There was some problem with SEN's signal so I switched the dial and heard them talking on 1278. Sounded like the old familiar banter it was good to hear.

• Like 2

Markos a [censored]