• Melbourne Recruitment Manager
    Jason Taylor Interview
    & Draft Wrap Up

Melbourne Recruitment Manager Jason Taylor Interview & Draft Wrap Up

Sign in to follow this  
america de cali

Lever, no grudges.

"I'm sure Tex Walker's eager to try and knock me around the ear but it's all a bit of fun. In the end I am mates with a lot of these guys so if I wasn't going to get any stick I’d be pretty disappointed," he said.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/jake-lever-holds-no-grudges-against-adelaide-taylor-walker-as-he-starts-preseason-training-with-demons-20171120-gzorg2.html

Edited by america de cali

Why would lever have a grudge he is laughing all the way to the bank, TeX is a sniper anyway, he had no aggression on he field, except when someone's next to a goal post with their back to him.

One wonders if Tex has the longevity in his intellectual arsenal to sustain nasty thoughts about Lever evading and evacuating the flock - hell, footballers should be free to trade like any other business, forming alliances and commitments 'across a sector or many sectors'. If the Crows' (and Tex's mentality) had infringed in this regard - it would have been 'a restriction in trade' situation and thus, highly illegal. Once Lever had mentioned such an interest in applying his skills to the Dees, there was no way, in law, that Tex's Black Feather friends could interfere.