•  
KC from Casey

Casey Demons 2018

17 minutes ago, martin said:

Any Demons turning out for the practice game v Port Melbourne on Saturday?

Yes. I believe about 14 MFC players give or take a few will be running out for Casey on Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 07/03/2018 at 4:35 PM, Drunkn167 said:

Yes. I believe about 14 MFC players give or take a few will be running out for Casey on Saturday.

I'll take your word for it but I can't find this published anywhere.

No news from the club re Melbourne listed players at Casey tomorrow? If not, prefer not to make the trek. Hard to believe they won't be involved given the lack of match practice.

Pretty disappointing that the Casey Demons aren’t promoting themselves as a club. 

Their opponents tomorrow, Port Melbourne, have published their team on their website. Despite suffering from financial problems early last season, they regrouped and won the premiership. They have plenty of fans and they look after them too - which is one of the factors in the long term success of the club. 

• Like 2

If the club haven't published listed players I doubt they're involved which is perplexing so close to the season. If they are y don't  we know?

I know Casey Demons struggle to get sufficient volunteers e.g canteen on the far side of the ground rarely opened.  Maybe they have not been able to get anyone to update their web page and keep it current -listing things such as practice games and team lists.