• Latest Podcast: Fremantle

Lucifer's Hero

2018 Membership Thread

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:55 PM, picket fence said:

A lot of people go through "Fence Issues" its called Age. Going through a few myself! Best invest in a new Fence rather than haggle over a repair job I reckon! A new fence gives renewed hope, a touch of optimism and knowledge that in times of Tornado type winds, Blistering sun and Fierce rain a good "Fence" will endure and create a good vibe!

Same with our footy team !!!

We make finals this year and I continue to shell out my hard earned! Gutted last year! 

PF 

Be careful, your missus might invest in a "new Fence"!

who TF is buying a membership with 7 games to go?  weird

5 minutes ago, SPC said:

If we make finals, lots will buy in order to get tickets.. those who were burnt last year

Exactly

38 minutes ago, DubDee said:

who TF is buying a membership with 7 games to go?  weird

4 home games to go.  3 game memberships are popular

fair enough.  wouldnt have thought we would count 3 game packages as memberships but im sure the other clubs do.

i wonder what the actual membership numbers are for clubs.  full season memberships

49 minutes ago, DubDee said:

fair enough.  wouldnt have thought we would count 3 game packages as memberships but im sure the other clubs do.

i wonder what the actual membership numbers are for clubs.  full season memberships

nobody says

the real measure would be membership dollars

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Be careful, your missus might invest in a "new Fence"!

Nailed it!

But highly unlikely! 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, SPC said:

If we make finals, lots will buy in order to get tickets.. those who were burnt last year

tickets to the finals are in the main easily got except for the GF and buying a normal membership is really no help in getting a GF ticket. For example in the first few weeks of the finals AFL members can normally buy 5 guest tickets.

Melbourne v Richmond in a prelim final is probably the only scenario that would get close to a sell out.

• Like 1

Got 2 tickets to the GF a couple of months back, hopefully sell them to rabid Tiges mates for $5k a pop haha. Or even better, we make it there.

• Haha 2

On 7/9/2018 at 5:55 PM, picket fence said:

A lot of people go through "Fence Issues" its called Age. Going through a few myself! Best invest in a new Fence rather than haggle over a repair job I reckon! A new fence gives renewed hope, a touch of optimism and knowledge that in times of Tornado type winds, Blistering sun and Fierce rain a good "Fence" will endure and create a good vibe!

Same with our footy team !!!

We make finals this year and I continue to shell out my hard earned! Gutted last year! 

PF 

I guess we already know what type of fence you'd suggest. 

3 hours ago, SFebey said:

Got 2 tickets to the GF a couple of months back, hopefully sell them to rabid Tiges mates for $5k a pop haha. Or even better, we make it there.

Hope you get that from your mates but the AFL are getting serious regarding scalping in today's paper. About time. If Tiges miss and the Pie's make it - charge double to your Pie mates. Haha

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MT64 said:

Hope you get that from your mates but the AFL are getting serious regarding scalping in today's paper. About time. If Tiges miss and the Pie's make it - charge double to your Pie mates. Haha

Yeah they say that every year but you never hear any stories (well I don't). I'll probably give them away anyway.

Also, a Pie supporter is no friend of mine mate!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, SFebey said:

I know a bloke who paid $6,000 for the 2016 GF ticket, he got to see his side win though.

Priceless.

• Like 3