Demonland

Hibberd on Lever

2 hours ago, jnrmac said:

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2015/17/melb-v-stk

Check the game highlights at the 40 second mark

I can’t get the video to load but

1/ this is a Hibberd / Leaver thread so the video has little or no  relevance 

2/ name me one player for whom one couldn’t find, were one of a sufficiently negative mindset / disposition, video of them making at least a few monumental stuff ups?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, monoccular said:

I can’t get the video to load but

1/ this is a Hibberd / Leaver thread so the video has little or no  relevance 

2/ name me one player for whom one couldn’t find, were one of a sufficiently negative mindset / disposition, video of them making at least a few monumental stuff ups?

If this is a Hibberd/Lever thread why are you commenting? Particularly when my post was a response to another poster and you find it of no relevance.

This is but one incident. All it was ever purported to be. I watched Garland closely for a long time and its my opinion he wasn't an intelligent footballer. Might well be an intelligent bloke but didn't have a footy brain. He looked stoned most of the time he was on the field. This incident was seared into my brian because it was so infuriating, particularly so given it was early in the first quarter, he was manned up on Reiwoldt and just ran away from him. From a so called leader.

HIBBERD%20Michael.png

LEVER%20Jake.png

This is Hibberd on Lever... just posting as some people on here seem to be lost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TeamPlayedFine39 said:

HIBBERD%20Michael.png

LEVER%20Jake.png

This is Hibberd on Lever... just posting as some people on here seem to be lost.

Seems to me like Hibberd is over Lever. Which is a concern, as they haven't even started preseason training and already things have gone sour. Team Watts warned us this would happen.

• Haha 2

On 28/10/2017 at 6:53 PM, jnrmac said:

What is OMac's number 1 asset?

His read on the flight of the ball and his punch. Count his spoils for the year then come back... (BTW yes they're almost equilized with his clangers, but that wasn't the question).

• Like 1