Jump to content


  •  
Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

2017 Player Reviews: # 40 Patrick McKenna

Recommended Posts

UNSEEN

The former Giant and captain of Australia’s under-19 cricket side suffered a hamstring injury early on and was unseen throughout the year.

Date of Birth: 12 August, 1996

Height: 186cm

Weight: 85kg

Games MFC 2017: 0

Career Total: 0

Goals MFC 2017: 0

Career Total: 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barely played at any level for GWS for 2 years, missed another full year for us. He'd want to be something special when he finally gets on the field for all the chances he has been given.

Given how little junior football he supposedly played, you would imagine he is coming from a long way back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, poita said:

Barely played at any level for GWS for 2 years, missed another full year for us. He'd want to be something special when he finally gets on the field for all the chances he has been given.

Given how little junior football he supposedly played, you would imagine he is coming from a long way back.

The games he played for GWS in the NEAFL were the reason we traded him, watched him as a youngstet and we ensured he hadn't gone backwards, I asked

Proper development now, took the opportunity when off legs to rebuild him from ground up, put on 5kg of muscle, also like Vanders spent time in Casey coaches box as a 'learning' experience

Another player who like the other young ones could be anything or nothing, time will tell

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

The games he played for GWS in the NEAFL were the reason we traded him, watched him as a youngstet and we ensured he hadn't gone backwards, I asked

Proper development now, took the opportunity when off legs to rebuild him from ground up, put on 5kg of muscle, also like Vanders spent time in Casey coaches box as a 'learning' experience

Another player who like the other young ones could be anything or nothing, time will tell

 

Was he injured this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Stigga said:

Was he injured this year?

Did his hammy in a practice match. Was expected to miss up to two months but with little improvement went under the knife (from memory) some months back. Has a history of being injured - Achilles and hip, but did play all but one game in the NEAFL last year (reasonable stats).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't comment. I have never seen him play, and therefore don't have an opinion.

Looking forward to seeing him on the park to see what he is made of.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2017 at 9:07 AM, Demonland said:

UNSEEN

The former Giant and captain of Australia’s under-19 cricket side suffered a hamstring injury early on and was unseen throughout the year.

Date of Birth: 12 August, 1996

Height: 186cm

Weight: 85kg

Games MFC 2017: 0

Career Total: 0

Goals MFC 2017: 0

Career Total: 0

Who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×