Sign in to follow this  
juzzk1d

The Gryan Miers Thread

Small forward standing at 177cm, kicked a bag of 7.2 in the TAC Cup Grand Final. Kicked over 50 in the TAC cup season. Realistically, looking to go somewhere between 30-50. Jason Taylor has said we are looking for small forwards in the draft. Could be the small forward we need?

I watched the TAC Cup grand final and he was unbelievable. Did some seriously freakish things.

Would not be disappointed to see him in the red and blue next year and beyond.

I think in this draft kicking 7 in the TAC grand final and having good athletic ability won't get passed pick 30. Maybe even top 20.

Not sure about the name but the guy can play.

8 hours ago, demonstone said:

Like how his first name is an anagram of 'angry'.

Destined for Essendon unfortunately....

'Arm Syringe'

:blink:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Geeze and I thought the spelling in the Brain Lake thread was bad !

Anyone have info on what his defensive pressure is like? If that's up to scratch he'd be a super pick up. If we have a high enough pick....

4 hours ago, FireInTheBelly said:

Anyone have info on what his defensive pressure is like? If that's up to scratch he'd be a super pick up. If we have a high enough pick....

Not sure regarding defensive pressure. He has freakish talent however.

I was listening to trade radio and a few brought up his name saying he might slide. If we can hold a pick somewhere between 25-35 I think that’d be enough. 

• Like 1

Interesting player. 

A pure footballer.   I don't  think he possesses great speed or endurance but gets it and uses it. 

Slippery and agile but I don't see him as the new breed of small forward.  Clubs will be wondering about what role he will play moving forward.

I wonder if he makes the transition into the midfield like a Sidebottom or Rockliff?

There's a bit of boom or bust about him.  You could get a Maric you could get a Rockliff 

Edited by Stretch Johnson
  • Thanks 1

Due to the limitations of this bloke in terms of his testing, huge chances he will slide. And if he does, expect us to nominate him with our first pick.

Watch this space.

U can't be impressed with kids kicking goals at TAC games, they have zone ing rule the forward line is more open,  Blake Hardwick kicked 56 goals in a TAC Cup, he does not even play in the forward 50 for the hawks, so u can't even compare it at AFL level.