Jump to content

ProDee

Colin Sylvia

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, dees189227 said:

On ch7 news they said he secretly filmed his ex girlfriend while she slept after sending her abusive texts and climbing onto her balcony. Returned later and hid and filmed her. 

Ben Cousins like

Col will be in prison soon enough too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a sad fall from life for this guy. Just only hope he realises this is his rock bottom, stop being a dick and get his life back on track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having met him I was totally unimpressed.

The guy is missing something upstairs-he comes across as totally vacant and proud to be thick.

Though I must admit I have spent a night the cells at Prahran myself-when I was about 19.

No pillow, no sheet, just a bit of foam with blood stains and cigarette holes in it.

Not the salubrious accommodation one might expect in Prahran.

Guy in the other cell yelling "let me out you dogs!!" all night.

Not even a cup of tea or biscuit.

Jolly poor form considering I was actually arrested for Jay walking and became argumentative .

Edited by Biffen
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't write him off yet.   He is a supremely talented high draft pick that just needs a decent run at it. 

Just needs a good pre season.   Could be anything.

  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Biffen said:

Having met him I was totally unimpressed.

The guy is missing something upstairs-he comes across as totally vacant and proud to be thick.

Though I must admit I have spent a night the cells at Prahran myself-when I was about 19.

No pillow, no sheet, just a bit of foam with blood stains and cigarette holes in it.

Not the salubrious accommodation one might expect in Prahran.

Guy in the other cell yelling "let me out you dogs!!" all night.

Not even a cup of tea or biscuit.

Jolly poor form considering I was actually arrested for Jay walking and became argumentative .

Not even Earl Grey Biffen? A-holes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Return to Glory said:

Not even Earl Grey Biffen? A-holes

They were quite unimpressed when I demanded a bedtime story.

rotters.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biffen said:

They were quite unimpressed when I demanded a bedtime story.

rotters.

What is your definition of j walking? Pray tell....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dieter said:

What is your definition of j walking? Pray tell....

Just quietly crossing the street, minding my own business, trying to turn a guys head into peanut butter on the tram tracks in the middle of Toorak Village at about 7pm. He was wearing a lemon coloured shirt and looked at me the wrong way.Made me late for cricket the next day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Biffen said:

Just quietly crossing the street, minding my own business, trying to turn a guys head into peanut butter on the tram tracks in the middle of Toorak Village at about 7pm. He was wearing a lemon coloured shirt and looked at me the wrong way.Made me late for cricket the next day.

Shocking behavior by your assailant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stretch Johnson said:

I wouldn't write him off yet.   He is a supremely talented high draft pick that just needs a decent run at it. 

Just needs a good pre season.   Could be anything.

Are you on the same page ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rocket surgeon he ain't.

A complete waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watoday chose a stock melb  jumper photo , guess he hardly wore a freo  jumper for a photo to be taken :)

IMG_9755.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Essendon had their Velvet Sledgehammer...

And we had our Scaly Violin - A beautiful yet deceptively slimy piece of work

:(

Brought to you by Anagrams that have stuck in my head since high school

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just one good bail-hearing away.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure Danners implored us to be there when he first ran out.

I was there and can't remember 3 Collingwood plicks jumpin on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Biffen said:

Having met him I was totally unimpressed.

The guy is missing something upstairs-he comes across as totally vacant and proud to be thick.

Though I must admit I have spent a night the cells at Prahran myself-when I was about 19.

No pillow, no sheet, just a bit of foam with blood stains and cigarette holes in it.

Not the salubrious accommodation one might expect in Prahran.

Guy in the other cell yelling "let me out you dogs!!" all night.

Not even a cup of tea or biscuit.

Jolly poor form considering I was actually arrested for Jay walking and became argumentative .

I remember you. You bludged a smoke off me. 

Bloody hell Col. I mean bloody hell. You had all the talent to set yourself up for life, and now all you are is a couldabeen, Ishouldabeen, and a drop kick that is only fit as a by line in a newspaper with the header 'ex-demon star does another [censored] thing'

Some mothers do have 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

I remember you. You bludged a smoke off me. 

Bloody hell Col. I mean bloody hell. You had all the talent to set yourself up for life, and now all you are is a couldabeen, Ishouldabeen, and a drop kick that is only fit as a by line in a newspaper with the header 'ex-demon star does another [censored] thing'

Some mothers do have 'em.

“Won’t somebody think of the Children...” :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

I remember you. You bludged a smoke off me. 

 

Hahahahaha :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only Sylvia was as obsessed about his football as he is in stalking his girlfriends.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly learnt some bad lessons at the Dockers :cool:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Biffen said:

.........

Jolly poor form considering I was actually arrested for Jay walking and became argumentative .

i find that very hard to believe, biffo :o

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read that article on him been arrested at lunch yesterday... An hour later he was loitering around Southbank, I walked past him and he asked me for the time.. He looks a shadow of he's former self, looks unhealthy, fat and weathered... Looks like he needs to get his life back on track 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×