Jump to content

Trade Jack Watts or not?  

475 members have voted

  1. 1. Do we trade Jack Watts?

    • Yes.
      142
    • No.
      311


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, picket fence said:

Still not friggen happy !! 

By Jesus H Christ {if he ever existed} if this goes Belly Up 

Sheeeeeeeit!

Stand By!!

Picket, I’m wondering how it would go ‘belly up’?

Edited by Ethan Tremblay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, jumbo returns said:

Yeah, Barb, get over it!

Ffs, Barb, what do you know about list management?

Stupid, emotional bore

That’s the way.

Now you’re getting the hang of it.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Why You Little said:

P.J

”1 Club made 1 offer”

Jeelong made enquiries...

When did he say that?

Bloody hell, I wish they'd all just shut up now and concentrate on the preseason

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jumbo returns said:

When did he say that?

Bloody hell, I wish they'd all just shut up now and concentrate on the preseason

Why? Because it ruins the narrative of the 'save Jack Watts' campaign and those trying to impugn the integrity of our footy department?

Personally I think the idiot supporters ringing SEN and moaning about Jack Watts should shut up and concentrate on next year.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jumbo returns said:

When did he say that?

Bloody hell, I wish they'd all just shut up now and concentrate on the preseason

Lolsies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jumbo returns said:

When did he say that?

Bloody hell, I wish they'd all just shut up now and concentrate on the preseason

This morning. Interviewed on SEN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jnrmac said:

Why? Because it ruins the narrative of the 'save Jack Watts' campaign and those trying to impugn the integrity of our footy department?

Personally I think the idiot supporters ringing SEN and moaning about Jack Watts should shut up and concentrate on next year.

The trade Jack Watts campaign has won - in the end, those who wanted him traded, saw these matters in a simplistic light

Personally, I think that the FD should shut up and get on with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

Picket, I’m wondering how it would go ‘belly up’?

Trust?

Relationships?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jumbo returns said:

The trade Jack Watts campaign has won - in the end, those who wanted him traded, saw these matters in a simplistic light

Personally, I think that the FD should shut up and get on with it

they have and they are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jumbo returns said:

The trade Jack Watts campaign has won - in the end, those who wanted him traded, saw these matters in a simplistic light

Personally, I think that the FD should shut up and get on with it

And anyone who disagrees with me is wrong :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, jumbo returns said:

The trade Jack Watts campaign has won - in the end, those who wanted him traded, saw these matters in a simplistic light

Personally, I think that the FD should shut up and get on with it

Hardly a campaign, The club wanted him gone for all of the reasons that have been outlined 100 times. There was one offer because he is not very good and reliable. That is about as simplistic as it gets.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just was listening to SEN and this MFC bed wetter continues to bag the club about WATTS.

I have had a gutful of our bed wetting supporters!  Watts has gone good luck to him.

to the bed wetters and there are many, either get behind your club or go and wet your pants somewhere else.  We don’t need soft supporters.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Soidee said:

I just was listening to SEN and this MFC bed wetter continues to bag the club about WATTS.

I have had a gutful of our bed wetting supporters!  Watts has gone good luck to him.

to the bed wetters and there are many, either get behind your club or go and wet your pants somewhere else.  We don’t need soft supporters.

I suspect we need all the supporters we can get. Chances are anybody who cares enough about the club to ring up a radio station is a pretty devoted member. Bit of criticism, the odd hissy fit - all part of the rich tapestry.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soidee said:

I just was listening to SEN and this MFC bed wetter continues to bag the club about WATTS.

I have had a gutful of our bed wetting supporters!  Watts has gone good luck to him.

to the bed wetters and there are many, either get behind your club or go and wet your pants somewhere else.  We don’t need soft supporters.

Harden the eff up

Chew roadkill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Jara said:

I suspect we need all the supporters we can get. Chances are anybody who cares enough about the club to ring up a radio station is a pretty devoted member. Bit of criticism, the odd hissy fit - all part of the rich tapestry.

All he did was bag the club and threaten to not renew.  Stuff him!  This whole Watts thing is a effing joke with some supporters.  Did Watts kick the winning goal in a GF I missed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, jumbo returns said:

Obviously they haven't....

Well they have. PJ is not the footy dept. Everyone else has moved on.....except a few on here and SEN...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jnrmac said:

Well they have. PJ is not the footy dept. Everyone else has moved on.....except a few on here and SEN...

PJ is the whole club

Moving on is a subjective concept

Why can't you accept that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is  thread still open 

Please pleaes put it to bed until we open it again when Jackie boy lights up the Adelaide oval

Gone Yawn good night 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jumbo returns said:

PJ is the whole club

Moving on is a subjective concept

Why can't you accept that?

Your quote: "Personally, I think that the FD should shut up and get on with it"

The FD has. And you still want to argue about it? You should seek help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jnrmac said:

Your quote: "Personally, I think that the FD should shut up and get on with it"

The FD has. And you still want to argue about it? You should seek help.

Yes, yes, maintain your snide commentary

You said, 'everyone has moved on' - obviously, some haven't and need to do so in their own time. You missed the point, but I'm not surprised

Anyway, you may respond, but I won't 

I'm done with you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there’s some sort of conspiracy going on, Watts was used as a scapegoat and pick 31 wasn’t enough..

giphy_s.gif

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×