Jump to content



  • Melbourne Recruitment Manager
    Jason Taylor Interview
    & Draft Wrap Up


    Melbourne Recruitment Manager Jason Taylor Interview & Draft Wrap Up
     
Petraccattack

WELCOME TO THE MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB - BAYLEY FRITSCH

Recommended Posts

 Yeah, he would be a good pickup no matter what we try to say about him to discourage Adelaide and Collingwood, in particular. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2017 at 7:33 PM, spirit of norm smith said:

Fritsch was out with Jamie Elliott. Very high risk draftee. 

Yep, but he was drinking......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Insider whispers say he may go top 30, pretty insane for a mature age VFL pick 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2017 at 7:33 PM, spirit of norm smith said:

Fritsch was out with Jamie Elliott. Very high risk draftee. 

Along with tricky nixen & a bunch of school leavers. Partying into the wee hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2017 at 12:13 PM, Drunkn167 said:

Insider whispers say he may go top 30, pretty insane for a mature age VFL pick 

makes sense

shallow draft... young player, now proven etc etc

The only question is his bulk and ground skills. Have been saying for months he is late second or early third. Perhaps he could end up at the Eagles as one of those several mid 20 picks they have.

Cannot see him at the MFC as we are once again short of outside mids.

The flip side is that the VFL lists do not seem to be throwing up a large number of late bloomers. Surprising because numerically they should be there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayley Fritsch  and Petrucelle for me, this year. Both are too good to miss. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heard he failed a mindfulness test, but keep it under your hat

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What have I started here?

PS. I heard he just developed a leather allergy.

Edited by Redleg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Redleg said:

What have I started here?

PS. I heard he just developed a leather allergy.

Redleg, footballers are complex things. Young footballers, without an intense understanding of their direction, are even more complex. You didn't start anything wrong, that's for sure. You just brought to our combined attention the considerably unfavourable aspects of one of our potential interests in the draft. We all thank you for this. We are reflecting on your advice. That other members of the site wish to also annotate their experiences with this young player, be it so. To be really effective, we need to send daily up-dated copies to anyone who can read at the Collingwood Football Club and even to the The Crows.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Deemania since 56 said:

Redleg, footballers are complex things. Young footballers, without an intense understanding of their direction, are even more complex. You didn't start anything wrong, that's for sure. You just brought to our combined attention the considerably unfavourable aspects of one of our potential interests in the draft. We all thank you for this. We are reflecting on your advice. That other members of the site wish to also annotate their experiences with this young player, be it so. To be really effective, we need to send daily up-dated copies to anyone who can read at the Collingwood Football Club and even to the The Crows.  

 

That reminds me , he is illiterate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Redleg said:

That reminds me , he is illiterate.

That's only because he is blind in one eye and has 5/20 vision in his 'good' eye. So there. At least he is trying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2017 at 12:13 PM, Drunkn167 said:

Insider whispers say he may go top 30, pretty insane for a mature age VFL pick 

Do you know if he’s training with the Casey boys Drunkn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 12:43 PM, Deemania since 56 said:

Bayley Fritsch  and Petrucelle for me, this year. Both are too good to miss. 

If they're really that good, won't they get selected before our picks..?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very suprised Fritsch was not in the AFL draft hub list of 94 potential draftees for tomorrow. Not even as a smokey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fritsch,Hamish Brayshaw,Petrucelle and Toby Woller are my slections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ENYAW said:

Fritsch,Hamish Brayshaw,Petrucelle and Toby Woller are my slections.

If Andrew Brayshaw is taken by an interstate club, I expect them to also take his brother if possible, to lessen the go home factor.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor will pick one if not two of the Hudafarcisatt brothers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, xiss said:

Very suprised Fritsch was not in the AFL draft hub list of 94 potential draftees for tomorrow. Not even as a smokey

wouldn't read anything into that .... he will be gone by pick 50 if not 40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got him :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2017 at 12:13 PM, Drunkn167 said:

Insider whispers say he may go top 30, pretty insane for a mature age VFL pick 

I was close 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Win4theAges said:

Good bit of business by the Dees

Anyone sèen this guy play. Any good?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×