biggestred    2,900

Article

Ive just been reading this article about the melbourne storm and it got me thinking.

Clearly the storm are the most mentally tough group in their comp.

Id argue that weve perennially been one of the weakest mentally in ours - and losses to the likes of northx2, freo and a essendons reserves last year are a testiment to that.

Especially given we share a training base we should be picking their brains as much as possible!!!

Sir Why You Little    11,917
1 hour ago, biggestred said:

Article

Ive just been reading this article about the melbourne storm and it got me thinking.

Clearly the storm are the most mentally tough group in their comp.

Id argue that weve perennially been one of the weakest mentally in ours - and losses to the likes of northx2, freo and a essendons reserves last year are a testiment to that.

Especially given we share a training base we should be picking their brains as much as possible!!!

I have wanted The Melbourne Storm to work with The Demons for years!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Deestroy All    10,518

Surely they've been working with the Bulldogs?

Deestroy All    10,518
11 minutes ago, david_neitz_is_my_dad said:

Didn't during our dark days when we just moved to this location we did work with the Storm? I know for a fact we shared the gym with them

I remember Dermott telling a story with his smug face and pursed lips of how the Storm players had no respect for us and we didn't work hard enough in the gym. That was the gist of it anyway. 

• Like 1

praha    3,920
17 hours ago, Deestroy All said:

I remember Dermott telling a story with his smug face and pursed lips of how the Storm players had no respect for us and we didn't work hard enough in the gym. That was the gist of it anyway. 

He wasn't the only one that said that. A few of the Storm players subtlety hinted at it. This was during the early Neeld year/s.

deebug    185
16 hours ago, Deestroy All said:

Oh yer did he what! Said our players were joking and laughing and not looking to worried about things.