• Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview

Bobby Clark

Jack Leslie

Yes please. 

• Like 1

@Bobby Clark is this 'cause you rate him as a defender or because you're worried we will be in deficit of our quota of 'Jacks' on the list when Trengove is delisted at seasons end?

11 minutes ago, Danelska said:

@Bobby Clark is this 'cause you rate him as a defender or because you're worried we will be in deficit of our quota of 'Jacks' on the list when Trengove is delisted at seasons end?

Deffs the 2nd part 

• Like 1

Sounds suspiciously like a he-played-well-against-us pick.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Tony Tea said:

Sounds suspiciously like a he-played-well-against-us pick.

He is. His game against us on the weekend was the best of his career. He's pretty much Omac with 2-3 extra years in the system. He's average. Wouldn't bother with him unless it was for a 3rd or 4th round pick. He'll be out of there team when R Thompson comes back in to pair up with May again.

45 minutes ago, Lord Travis said:

He is. His game against us on the weekend was the best of his career. He's pretty much Omac with 2-3 extra years in the system. He's average. Wouldn't bother with him unless it was for a 3rd or 4th round pick. He'll be out of there team when R Thompson comes back in to pair up with May again.

He's not average. Yes he was good against us, but consider his game versus Oscars with those terrible dropped marks and I think he is an upgrade certainly over the next couple of years when hopefully we're contending.

If Thompson comes back in even more reason to contact him and put in a good moneyball offer.

Watch the game again Trav and you can see he's the sort of player we need for next year.

He took some okay marks on okay opposition. 

He would not have been able to do that against Jesse hogan 

At risk of incurring stmj's wrath, I had literally never heard of him before this week.

• Like 5

Took a shovel load of intercepts marks against our star studded forward line and Dermie Brereton frothed over him, so yeah, why not...

Says more about how dumb we were that with Watts as our key forward, we kept banging it in long for May and Leslie to clunk. Once we lowered our eyes the game changed.

Edited by Moonshadow

I heard that Adam Oxley bloke goes okay too. Maybe we could get them both?

• Like 4

This is known as Kent Kingsley syndrome. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

Took a shovel load of intercepts marks against our star studded forward line and Dermie Brereton frothed over him, so yeah, why not...

Says more about how dumb we were that with Watts as our key forward, we kept banging it in long for May and Leslie to clunk. Once we lowered our eyes the game changed.

The game always changes when we lower our eyes. Funny that :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, beelzebub said:

The game always changes when we lower our eyes. Funny that :rolleyes:

Of greater concern is the coaching that seems to allow it to go on unchallenged for a whole half of football Geesus!!!!

Pederson should have been at CHF relief ruck, TMac at CHB relief Ruck, and JW relief ruck/forward again the  coaching in the first half looked to me to be half baked

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jackaub said:

Of greater concern is the coaching that seems to allow it to go on unchallenged for a whole half of football Geesus!!!!

Pederson should have been at CHF relief ruck, TMac at CHB relief Ruck, and JW relief ruck/forward again the  coaching in the first half looked to me to be half baked

I'm not enamored with how we coach the starts to our game. 

I used to think it was just the players taking a qtr or two to get with it. Now I'm not so sure.

We need a lot of revision in this regard. Better teams are out coaching us. Goody is a noob but he's got the reins. He's not brand new to this but needs to get with it. Hopefully he'll hone this area. He seems up for changes.

Edited by beelzebub
  • Like 1