Discussion on recent allegations about the use of illicit drugs in football is forbidden
  • IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

I thought (not certain) I heard Dastyari describe himself as an atheist.

Doesnt everybody go on q and a to promote themselves? He probably just annoys you more because he expresses views opposed to yours and he tends to express them rather well (I find him a bit annoying myself - bit full of himself, and he lost me after that China thing)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jara said:

I thought (not certain) I heard Dastyari describe himself as an atheist.

As an Iranian child he was a Muslim - under the ayatollah everyone in Iran was on paper.

"Do You Mean to tell me a five year old Sam Dastyari cannot come to this country because he is a Muslim" he repeated over and over on q and a.

He was lobbying for Muslim migration and "untity"as every scumbag branch stacker does.

That he was feasting on the public teat- meeting with the corpse of Brit  Labour does not surprise.

He wAs a lobbyist before he was GIVEN his senate seat.

Gives ticks a bad name .

Just for want of something better to do, I looked up a Muslim hate preacher named Anjem Choudary  - currently in jail, thank god - on YouTube.  He's all over it - stacks of posts of him preaching his vile message.

Good that he's in jail. Whoever owns you tube (and Facebook) should be there with him.

• Like 1

No comments from the "be nice to Muslims " crowd this week?

Reality can hit hard.

Our government plan to let in 19,000 more Muslims next year.

Yes -the same govt that had the Brighton terrorist "on watch".

Only now are people talking seriously about "Muslim Reform".

Silence from the usual apologists I will assume is the slow cogs of your minds changing.

36 minutes ago, Biffen said:

Reality can hit hard.

Silence from the usual apologists I will assume is the slow cogs of your minds changing.

Biff what are you proposing as a solution? Is it internment for anyone who professes to follow Islam and anyone who we might suspect might follow Islam and let's add anyone who looks like they might follow Islam? 

16 minutes ago, Earl Hood said:

Biff what are you proposing as a solution? Is it internment for anyone who professes to follow Islam and anyone who we might suspect might follow Islam and let's add anyone who looks like they might follow Islam? 

I'm proposing people leave behind their flaky ,hippy tendencies and realise there is an enemy trying to destroy western civilisation from within.

That it is a large and brutal enemy, with zero scruples. I've just alerted you to the fact that that this guy was on a terror list and still managed to kill somebody going about their day.

I'm suggesting this is not a Muslim country and never should be.

Let's  make it quite plain we live in a secular society, governed by law and not religion.

I'm proposing we drop the tolerance towards those that do not know the meaning of the word.

I'm proposing the end of idiotic ,well meaning, cowardly civility towards Muslims in all Government policy.

Internment for 450,000 Australians might be tricky .Would you like more of them here?

Edited by Biffen

19 hours ago, Biffen said:

Reality can hit hard.

My silence is directly proportional to the amount of traction I think I can get arguing with you.

Nil.

I'm pretty sure I'm done posting on this sort of stuff. It's just not worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Choke said:

My silence is directly proportional to the amount of traction I think I can get arguing with you.

Nil.

I'm pretty sure I'm done posting on this sort of stuff. It's just not worth it.

You can lead a horse to water, as they say...

10 hours ago, Jara said:

If there's 400,000 of them here, and we behave uncivilly towards them, how many more young men do you estimate would be radicalized?

Who is proposing we behave uncivilly?

Our society is not run by thuggery.

We can ban or jail radical imams ,jail jihadists or execute terrorists.

Give the death penalty for Isis fighters,treason.

Are you claiming the behaviour of Australians is responsible for this attack ?

Are you claiming the blame for this stuff is in some way shared?

You would be very wrong  if so.

2 hours ago, Biffen said:

Who is proposing we behave uncivilly?

Our society is not run by thuggery.

We can ban or jail radical imams ,jail jihadists or execute terrorists.

Give the death penalty for Isis fighters,treason.

Are you claiming the behaviour of Australians is responsible for this attack ?

Are you claiming the blame for this stuff is in some way shared?

You would be very wrong  if so.

I thought you were proposing we act uncivilly - in your second last paragraph - on closer inspection, I suppose you mean the end of what you describe as "idiotic, well-meaning cowardly" civility?

Where on earth do you get the idea that I'm claiming Australians are responsible for the attack? I hate anything to do with fundamentalism of any description, and would support a much tougher system of punishment than we have now -  e.g. retrospective laws to cover people who've trained with ISIS, making the reading of their on-line material or spreading their ideas a crime, flexible jail sentences (i.e. you don't get out until the threat has faded), making people stay here for ten years before they can claim citizenship, etc

My only concern is that - if there's - what? a hundred or so people convicted (or at least charged) with supporting terrorism - what do we do with the 449, 900 who haven't been? I've got Muslim friends who are much more anti-fundamentalist than I am, who support harsher penalties, etc.

In the end, all we can try to do is get along.

Also, re your comment about shared responsibility - do you think that our invasion of Iraq might have had something to do with the resentment many Muslims feel towards the West? Afghanistan I kind of understand, since they were harbouring Bin Laden, although I think it was stupid, because nobody invades Afghanistan and gets away with it. But Iraq? Sadam hated the fundamentalists more than we do. Bush was an idiot and Howard was a suck-hole.

8 hours ago, Jara said:

I thought you were proposing we act uncivilly - in your second last paragraph - on closer inspection, I suppose you mean the end of what you describe as "idiotic, well-meaning cowardly" civility?

Where on earth do you get the idea that I'm claiming Australians are responsible for the attack? I hate anything to do with fundamentalism of any description, and would support a much tougher system of punishment than we have now -  e.g. retrospective laws to cover people who've trained with ISIS, making the reading of their on-line material or spreading their ideas a crime, flexible jail sentences (i.e. you don't get out until the threat has faded), making people stay here for ten years before they can claim citizenship, etc

My only concern is that - if there's - what? a hundred or so people convicted (or at least charged) with supporting terrorism - what do we do with the 449, 900 who haven't been? I've got Muslim friends who are much more anti-fundamentalist than I am, who support harsher penalties, etc.

Also, re your comment about shared responsibility - do you think that our invasion of Iraq might have had something to do with the resentment many Muslims feel towards the West? Afghanistan I kind of understand, since they were harbouring Bin Laden, although I think it was stupid, because nobody invades Afghanistan and gets away with it. But Iraq? Sadam hated the fundamentalists more than we do. Bush was an idiot and Howard was a suck-hole.

I like your ideas for harsher penalties.

On our " invasions " of Iraq and Afghanistan -

Our foreign policy will not be dictated to us by the huddled masses that seek protection in our country.

If we chose to bomb Saudi Arabia during Hajj then our newly arrived migrants can leave if they don't like it.

Your Muslim friends who claims to hate the fundamentalists intrigue me.

I have not seen many Australian Muslims come out and speak against radical Islam/Jihad.-no marches,no campaigns,no figureheads laying blame where it belongs.

Ive heard lots of talk about Pakistan ,Afghanistan and Iraq.

I feel for the troops that have to kill the perverted beards who reside there.

Its a cesspit of slavery for women and children and a haven for perverted religious men.

Islam should seek to reform its mess,which is everywhere.

Islam has no right to criticise the west. Most Islamic countries are cesspits because they read only one book.So they are uneducated and backwards - we have nothing whatsoever to learn from them but we can teach them that is they plan to be pawns in an attack on the west we will destroy your training grounds.

We should be destroying radical mosques in Europe as well.

Edited by Biffen

11 hours ago, Jara said:

I agree entirely with your point of view Jara, though I dispute that invading Afghanistan because Osam B was supposedly hiding somehwere in a cave is a valid excuse to invade a country. Just consider what this has achieved, not only in terms of human cost but in terms of the sheer bloody minded stupidity in still maintaining this so-called war 16 years later.

I reckon it was an insanely stupid decision - Bush was an insanely stupid person.

I read an interesting book by William Dalrymple on the first British invasion of Afghanistan - amazingly enough, in support of an exiled Afghan king who was an ancestor of Khazi - (sp? sorry) - from memory, only one member of the invading army survived. 

Again from memory, don't think there was much doubt Osama B was there - they had open training camps - the Taliban were willing to hand him over to an international court, but Bush wanted a scalp for his trophy cabinet. That went well.

31 minutes ago, Jara said:

I reckon it was an insanely stupid decision - Bush was an insanely stupid person.

I read an interesting book by William Dalrymple on the first British invasion of Afghanistan - amazingly enough, in support of an exiled Afghan king who was an ancestor of Khazi - (sp? sorry) - from memory, only one member of the invading army survived. 

Again from memory, don't think there was much doubt Osama B was there - they had open training camps - the Taliban were willing to hand him over to an international court, but Bush wanted a scalp for his trophy cabinet. That went well.

Whether he was there or not, it's still no excuse to invade a country.

Also, just google 'Building 7', watch a 47 story building collapse like a pancake in 1 and a half seconds, watch it in slo mo, watch the detonations going off floor by floor, listen to the owner - Silberstein who owned the complex and had it re-insured for billions two week prior to 9/11 - say, '...so we decided to pulll it...' and I ask one simple question: how comes it that a 47 story building was wired for controlled demolition?

And, if Building 7 was set up for controlled demolition - which takes quite a while to do - the whole thing is a fake.

In other words, Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11. The videos of him claiming he did are blatantly fake.

1 hour ago, dieter said:

Also, just google 'Building 7', watch a 47 story building collapse like a pancake in 1 and a half seconds, watch it in slo mo, watch the detonations going off floor by floor, listen to the owner - Silberstein who owned the complex and had it re-insured for billions two week prior to 9/11 - say, '...so we decided to pulll it...' and I ask one simple question: how comes it that a 47 story building was wired for controlled demolition?

And, if Building 7 was set up for controlled demolition - which takes quite a while to do - the whole thing is a fake.

In other words, Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11. The videos of him claiming he did are blatantly fake.

Dieter - I googled "building 7" and the third link was an article about a newly released video under a FOI request that disproves the conspiracy theories.

It doesn't surprise me that you want to blame the West though it is your default position.

Edited by Wrecker45

2 hours ago, dieter said:

D, I didn't say I approved or supported the invasion of Afghanistan (in fact I attended protests against it) - I said I understood it - Sept 11 was a disgusting event, but I'd have preferred to see its perpatrators punished through the law - I always thought the US was out of its tiny mind with rage and wanted revenge - that much I understood.

I just thought the American response was a stupid, pointless and wasteful breach of international law which, in the long run, cost more American lives than Sept 11 (not to mention Afghan ones).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wrecker45 said:

Dieter - I googled "building 7" and the third link was an article about a newly released video under a FOI request that disproves the conspiracy theories.

It doesn't surprise me that you want to blame the West though it is your default position.

Dear Mr Wreck

I've gone to that site: Daily Mail. Yeah sure, the Murdoch Press is so reliable.It's been known to employ the likes of Andrew Bolt, Gerard Henderson, Piers Ackermann, that Devine Gal, and my very favourite, Geoge Pell's great mate, Greg Sheridan.

Now if you want the truth about anything happening in the world just ask these guys and they'll tell you straight and simple, Boy, you believe what Winston Churchill or Dubbya tells you, in fact, just believe everything Uncle Sam tells ya.

With regard to building 7, the Official View will tell you that aeroplane fuel was responsible for the inferno that caused the Twin Towers to melt and smolder for months. ( Yeah, right, air plane is fuel that burns - once - at 970 degrees or something similar. In other words, you'll need over another thousand degrees of heat to melt steel structures.)

That aside, no planes hit Building 7. No building of that size has EVER collapsed, especially in one and a half seconds, from fire, especially to the tune of continuous sounds of detonation .

I wonder, Wrecker, if the Daily Mail proved that Pigs fly whether you'd believe it.

And while I'm on topic, isn't is just ridiculously remarkable that a US FBI Agent, who later went to jail, discovered perfectly intact, the passport of one of the so-called Pilots, this was in smoldering rubble, two days later, would you believe. A remarkable scientific story, that a piece of paper would survive perfectly intact while the two tallest buildings in the world liquefied. Only an American can be so lucky, I guess.

And if you believe that pigs fly I guess you'll also believe that a plane hit the Pentagon and left not only no rubble or plane or passenger wreckage, just a clean hole about the size of the front of a double fronted house, and even more significantly, an exit whole when part of it went through untold reinforced concrete walls and came out clean on the other side, and since there's no footage, presumably still flying out in space somewhere.

And I won't mention the 6 gents of 'Arabic' appearance who were seen cheering and dancing when one of the buildings collapsed, who were reported by an onlooker, who the Police apprehended, their van full of explosives, who were identified as Israelis, who were released 6 weeks later, who then appeared on an Israeli Television talk show and when asked why they were there, and one of them replied, We were there to record it.

I know, Wrecker, to you I'm just making all this stuff up.

On 6/10/2017 at 7:29 AM, Biffen said:

I like your ideas for harsher penalties.

On our " invasions " of Iraq and Afghanistan -

Our foreign policy will not be dictated to us by the huddled masses that seek protection in our country.

If we chose to bomb Saudi Arabia during Hajj then our newly arrived migrants can leave if they don't like it.

Your Muslim friends who claims to hate the fundamentalists intrigue me.

I have not seen many Australian Muslims come out and speak against radical Islam/Jihad.-no marches,no campaigns,no figureheads laying blame where it belongs.

Ive heard lots of talk about Pakistan ,Afghanistan and Iraq.

I feel for the troops that have to kill the perverted beards who reside there.

Its a cesspit of slavery for women and children and a haven for perverted religious men.

Islam should seek to reform its mess,which is everywhere.

Islam has no right to criticise the west. Most Islamic countries are cesspits because they read only one book.So they are uneducated and backwards - we have nothing whatsoever to learn from them but we can teach them that is they plan to be pawns in an attack on the west we will destroy your training grounds.

We should be destroying radical mosques in Europe as well.

Just nuke em, Biff, go on, prove what a great humanitarian you are, just drop the big one on them. They deserve it. They enslave women and children and Mosques are full of perverted men. A good enough reason to nuke anyone, I would have thought.

Have a beer while you're doing it, maybe have the footy on in the background. Invite the neighbors, make it like a screening when Hilary and Obama and Co watched Gaddafi and Osam get murdered. After all, this is us folks behaving in the civilized way to which we've become accustomed.

Edited by dieter

On 6/9/2017 at 11:26 PM, Jara said:

It's important for people to read the following:

An Egyptian woman under the pen name Magda Borham wrote a letter to Western countries, warning them of their immediate danger from Islamic invasion via “immigration.” And she has a brutal message for Americans. 

Having lived in Egypt for more than 30 years, she states: “Nobody else in the world knows Islam and the mentality of Muslims more than those who have suffered by having Islam as a part of their life. “If you listen to the cries of the Copts of Egypt, the Christians of Syria, Iraq, Sudan, Pakistan and all the other Muslim countries, you will hear the descriptions of the horrors of Islam. “See and feel the tears of the minorities in every Islamic society. These tears will tell you the true stories of Islam. Hear the blood of the ex-Muslims pounding. It’s their blood that is shouting out every single second, asking the rest of the world to ‘Wake up!'”

She clarifies what few Americans understand: Islam is not a religion. Islam is a totalitarian political ideology that rejects the basic principles of freedom and liberty protected by the U.S. Constitution. In fact, Islam is the clearest and most present danger to America’s existence. 

She explains the suffering of minorities, including herself as a woman who has lived through Egypt’s transformation into an Islamic country. She writes: 
“Like so many others, I have been burned by this transformation. This transformation has seen me witness and experience Islam turn my home country to ruins and its followers are now threatening to bring the same fate to your own country. “Islam is a supremacist, racist political and social ideology wrapped in a thin peel of religious rituals. It seeks domination and supremacy over all other systems and religions. Islam is worse than Nazism and fascism systems combined without any doubt.” 

She warns Americans that they will suffer the same fate unless they end the senseless immigration policies that are enabling Muslims to freely invade with the intention of destroying America from within. She points to decades of failed liberal policies that have eroded American values, which she argues Muslims are using against Americans to their own detriment. 

Her message is brutal and straightforward: 

“Muslims use your own democratic laws and values against you, and they do it successfully while you keep sleeping as if as in a deep coma. This is why the leftists are the people who are worthy of the title ‘useful idiots.’ They are in a perpetual state of shame and self-loathing and will be the first victims of Islam once it takes over. 
“Muslims use them as a stick to beat you with, but even they will never ever be accepted as friends to the Muslims after, and they will definitely be their first victims. Leftists, liberals, progressives, Antifa, Code Pink and so on are all appeasers of Islam. Appeasing evil is cowardice. They are fooled people who feed crocodiles, hoping they will eat them last. They are the enemy within your countries. 

“Your country is like your house; you expect visitors who come to your house to respect you and respect your rules, not the opposite. Visitors must appreciate your kindness and your generosity for receiving them into your home and not imposing their own rules on you. This is your house, you own it, so you have the obligation to protect it and defend it. 

If the visitor doesn’t like your rules, all he has to do is to leave. Nobody obliged him to visit you, and nobody will prevent him from leaving. As he came to your house by his own choice, he can leave your house freely or by force, if required.” 

And she notes that Islam is rooted in racism and bigotry. The labels Muslims use against non-Muslims (Islamaphobic, bigot, racist), she says, are actually a reflection of Islamic ideology. 

Islam is the only religion/ideology that specifically orders its followers to kill Jews and Christians, an obvious hate crime. 

“One final thing you must be aware of. Muslims are projectors of themselves. They accuse you of what they truly are. They accuse you of being racist, while they are themselves racist. Islam is all about racism. They accuse you to be a hater, while they themselves hate unconditionally. Islam is full of hatred incitement and violence. They accuse you of being a bigot, while Muslims act supremacism and are bigotry themselves. 

“Remember, Muslims love and need to portray themselves always as ‘victims.’ This is their greatest weapon against you in the west. Victimhood enables them to act violently and give them the pretext to attack non-Muslims around the world. It fuels them more and more with hate. 

“This hate generates more violence. Additionally to this victimhood allow them to silence you and stop you from resisting their agenda. This is why the easiest thing for them is to label those who criticize Islam or reveal its reality as ‘racist’ an ‘Islamophobe’ or ‘bigot.'”

Now Jara, I doubt this will resonate with Leftists, because they (you) support a side at all costs, rather than a principle, but to anyone else who cares about their children and their country they'd do well to understand that Islam is evil and won't stop until their population in the West grows to a level where their dominance cannot be curtailed. 

I hasten to add there are moderate Muslims who just want to live in pace, however, as Christopher Caldwell notes:

“The Muslim community is not to be confused with the terrorists it produces. But left to its own, it probably lacks the means, the inclination and the courage to stand up to the faction, however small, that supports terrorism.”

The moderates know ISIS is acting out the literal meanings from the Qur'an and hadith, which is why they say little.  We're importing people from Middle Eastern countries where over 80% agree with stoning for adulterers and death to apostates.  It's utter madness.

To Islam the Left are useful idiots, unfortunately they're helping to put our own citizens lives at risk.

As for your silly question re muslims feeling resentful to the West ?  Islam wants sharia to dominate the world and whether you're nice or mean the objective remains the same.

You really need to school yourself on Islam.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProDee said:

It's important for people to read the following:

An Egyptian woman under the pen name Magda Borham wrote a letter to Western countries, warning them of their immediate danger from Islamic invasion via “immigration.” And she has a brutal message for Americans. 

Having lived in Egypt for more than 30 years, she states: “Nobody else in the world knows Islam and the mentality of Muslims more than those who have suffered by having Islam as a part of their life. “If you listen to the cries of the Copts of Egypt, the Christians of Syria, Iraq, Sudan, Pakistan and all the other Muslim countries, you will hear the descriptions of the horrors of Islam. “See and feel the tears of the minorities in every Islamic society. These tears will tell you the true stories of Islam. Hear the blood of the ex-Muslims pounding. It’s their blood that is shouting out every single second, asking the rest of the world to ‘Wake up!'”

She clarifies what few Americans understand: Islam is not a religion. Islam is a totalitarian political ideology that rejects the basic principles of freedom and liberty protected by the U.S. Constitution. In fact, Islam is the clearest and most present danger to America’s existence. 

She explains the suffering of minorities, including herself as a woman who has lived through Egypt’s transformation into an Islamic country. She writes: 
“Like so many others, I have been burned by this transformation. This transformation has seen me witness and experience Islam turn my home country to ruins and its followers are now threatening to bring the same fate to your own country. “Islam is a supremacist, racist political and social ideology wrapped in a thin peel of religious rituals. It seeks domination and supremacy over all other systems and religions. Islam is worse than Nazism and fascism systems combined without any doubt.” 

She warns Americans that they will suffer the same fate unless they end the senseless immigration policies that are enabling Muslims to freely invade with the intention of destroying America from within. She points to decades of failed liberal policies that have eroded American values, which she argues Muslims are using against Americans to their own detriment. 

Her message is brutal and straightforward: 

“Muslims use your own democratic laws and values against you, and they do it successfully while you keep sleeping as if as in a deep coma. This is why the leftists are the people who are worthy of the title ‘useful idiots.’ They are in a perpetual state of shame and self-loathing and will be the first victims of Islam once it takes over. 
“Muslims use them as a stick to beat you with, but even they will never ever be accepted as friends to the Muslims after, and they will definitely be their first victims. Leftists, liberals, progressives, Antifa, Code Pink and so on are all appeasers of Islam. Appeasing evil is cowardice. They are fooled people who feed crocodiles, hoping they will eat them last. They are the enemy within your countries. 

“Your country is like your house; you expect visitors who come to your house to respect you and respect your rules, not the opposite. Visitors must appreciate your kindness and your generosity for receiving them into your home and not imposing their own rules on you. This is your house, you own it, so you have the obligation to protect it and defend it. 

If the visitor doesn’t like your rules, all he has to do is to leave. Nobody obliged him to visit you, and nobody will prevent him from leaving. As he came to your house by his own choice, he can leave your house freely or by force, if required.” 

And she notes that Islam is rooted in racism and bigotry. The labels Muslims use against non-Muslims (Islamaphobic, bigot, racist), she says, are actually a reflection of Islamic ideology. 

Islam is the only religion/ideology that specifically orders its followers to kill Jews and Christians, an obvious hate crime. 

“One final thing you must be aware of. Muslims are projectors of themselves. They accuse you of what they truly are. They accuse you of being racist, while they are themselves racist. Islam is all about racism. They accuse you to be a hater, while they themselves hate unconditionally. Islam is full of hatred incitement and violence. They accuse you of being a bigot, while Muslims act supremacism and are bigotry themselves. 

“Remember, Muslims love and need to portray themselves always as ‘victims.’ This is their greatest weapon against you in the west. Victimhood enables them to act violently and give them the pretext to attack non-Muslims around the world. It fuels them more and more with hate. 

“This hate generates more violence. Additionally to this victimhood allow them to silence you and stop you from resisting their agenda. This is why the easiest thing for them is to label those who criticize Islam or reveal its reality as ‘racist’ an ‘Islamophobe’ or ‘bigot.'”

Now Jara, I doubt this will resonate with Leftists, because they (you) support a side at all costs, rather than a principle, but to anyone else who cares about their children and their country they'd do well to understand that Islam is evil and won't stop until their population in the West grows to a level where their dominance cannot be curtailed. 

I hasten to add there are moderate Muslims who just want to live in pace, however, as Christopher Caldwell notes:

“The Muslim community is not to be confused with the terrorists it produces. But left to its own, it probably lacks the means, the inclination and the courage to stand up to the faction, however small, that supports terrorism.”

The moderates know ISIS is acting out the literal meanings from the Qur'an and hadith, which is why they say little.  We're importing people from Middle Eastern countries where over 80% agree with stoning for adulterers and death to apostates.  It's utter madness.

To Islam the Left are useful idiots, unfortunately they're helping to put our own citizens lives at risk.

As for your silly question re muslims feeling resentful to the West ?  Islam wants sharia to dominate the world and whether you're nice or mean the objective remains the same.

You really need to school yourself on Islam.  

Just keep quoting the Uncle Toms and the people who see history through the filter of their own nearsightedness , bogus historians like Bernard Lewis, and totally ignore the facts of history in the Middle East, how it has been shattered by the brutalities of English and French exploitation and greed. Not to mention sheer stupidity. Also, ignore the depth of historical anti-muslim hysteria in the west, ignore the rapacious atrocities of the Crusaders, etc etc, just quote the Pauline Hansons of the world, like Magda Borham. She know the TRUTH about Islam, obviously. 

1 minute ago, dieter said:

Just keep quoting the Uncle Toms and the people who see history through the filter of their own nearsightedness , bogus historians like Bernard Lewis, and totally ignore the facts of history in the Middle East, how it has been shattered by the brutalities of English and French exploitation and greed. Not to mention sheer stupidity. Also, ignore the depth of historical anti-muslim hysteria in the west, ignore the rapacious atrocities of the Crusaders, etc etc, just quote the Pauline Hansons of the world, like Magda Borham. She know the TRUTH about Islam, obviously. 

You're insuperably stupid.

And idiots get put on ignore. 

Congrats.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dieter said:

Just nuke em, Biff, go on, prove what a great humanitarian you are, just drop the big one on them. They deserve it. They enslave women and children and Mosques are full of perverted men. A good enough reason to nuke anyone, I would have thought.

Have a beer while you're doing it, maybe have the footy on in the background. Invite the neighbors, make it like a screening when Hilary and Obama and Co watched Gaddafi and Osam get murdered. After all, this is us folks behaving in the civilized way to which we've become accustomed.

Gaddafi and Bin Laden got off easy.

I like to think that Western civility prohibits us enslaving women and children and indeed stabbing them in restaurants or blowing up teen girls.

It will be enough that we stop such gents from thieving and plundering (Gadaffi)wealth and murdering at whim (Bin Laden). 

Gadaffi and Erdogan both used the threat of invading the west with refugees.

Fallacious theories about western hegemony are mere bourgeois luxury in my opinion .

Idiot youth goaded into Jihad fall victims to these false beliefs.

They are the deluded and the disenfranchised,preyed upon by fat beards in Mosques ,  for Saudi Arabians.

Its a loose alliance of medieval religion and simpletons with a grudge against America and home grown western " useful idiots" who apologise for their aggressions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biffen said:

Gaddafi and Bin Laden got off easy.

I like to think that Western civility prohibits us enslaving women and children and indeed stabbing them in restaurants or blowing up teen girls.

It will be enough that we stop such gents from thieving and plundering (Gadaffi)wealth and murdering at whim (Bin Laden). 

Gadaffi and Erdogan both used the threat of invading the west with refugees.

Fallacious theories about western hegemony are mere bourgeois luxury in my opinion .

Idiot youth goaded into Jihad fall victims to these false beliefs.

They are the deluded and the disenfranchised,preyed upon by fat beards in Mosques ,  for Saudi Arabians.

Its a loose alliance of medieval religion and simpletons with a grudge against America and home grown western " useful idiots" who apologise for their aggressions.

You sound like a script writer for Disneyland. Don't let the facts ruin a good story though.

2 hours ago, ProDee said:

You're insuperably stupid.

And idiots get put on ignore. 

Congrats.

Alleluia. A dialogue with Pro Dee was like having a dialogue with Pauline Hanson. And, for the record, Magda Borham has as much credibility as the poor girl whose mother held up her scripts - obviously written by someone fluent in English because she certainly wasn't - about the evil regime called Syria under Assad. But, some people will believe anything. 

Edited by dieter