• Podcast Live Every Wednesday @ 8:30pm



    Stream or Download Episode 14
    featuring Whispering Jack

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demonland

The Ladder if the one-goal thrillers were reversed?

14 posts in this topic

CLUB PLAYED WINS LOSSES % POINTS
Richmond 8 7 1 108.2% 28
Adelaide 8 6 2 127.2% 24
West Coast 8 6 2 112.9% 24
Melbourne 8 6 2 111.9% 24
Port Adelaide 8 5 3 150.8% 20
St Kilda 8 5 3 110.7% 20
North Melbourne 8 5 3 92.1% 20
GWS Giants 8 4 4 120.5% 16
Geelong 8 4 4 116.5% 16
Western Bulldogs 8 4 4 107.8% 16
Essendon 8 4 4 91.4% 16
Gold Coast 8 4 4 86.2% 16
Sydney 8 3 5 94.3% 12
Carlton 8 3 5 80.2% 12
Collingwood 8 2 6 91.4% 8
Fremantle 8 2 6 85.4% 8
Hawthorn 8 2 6 76.5% 8
Brisbane 8 0 8 66.9% 0
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The world is full of 'ifs'.

The reality will give us character.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t like it because it means Richmond are top of the ladder.

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chook said:

I don’t like it because it means Richmond are top of the ladder.

Norf in the 8 also doesn't sit well with me.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#: 5   Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Chook said:

I don’t like it because it means Richmond are top of the ladder.

 

4 hours ago, Daily Dose of Demons said:

Norf in the 8 also doesn't sit well with me.

Here you go guys. Fixed.

The ladder if two-goal (ahem, 13 point) thrillers were reversed . . .

Melbourne 8     7    1 111.9%   28
Port Adelaide 8 6 2 150.2% 24
Adelaide 8 2    127.9% 24
West Coast 8 5 3 112.9% 20
Bulldogs 8 5 3 108.8% 20
Richmond 8 5 3 107.7% 20
Gold Coast 8 5 3 86.1% 16
GWS 8 4 4 120.5% 16
Geelong 8 4 4 116.5% 16
North Melb            8 4 4 92.8% 16
           
           
           
           
           
           
           
           
Edited by Skuit
10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's perfect!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chook said:

It's perfect!

And if it was like that, and stayed like that, it would be a just about perfect finals scenario as well . . .

West Coast travel the Nullabor to match up against us at the G'. Hehe.

Port and Adelaide belt the absolute living bejeesus out of each other in the first week.

Doggies account for GWS to send them packing;

The Swans, Hawk, and Cats are nowhere to be seen.

And Richmond come up against their bogey-team for another humiliating elimination final exit from 5th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Demonland said:
CLUB PLAYED WINS LOSSES % POINTS
Richmond 8 7 1 108.2% 28
Adelaide 8 6 2 127.2% 24
West Coast 8 6 2 112.9% 24
Melbourne 8 6 2 111.9% 24
Port Adelaide 8 5 3 150.8% 20
St Kilda 8 5 3 110.7% 20
North Melbourne 8 5 3 92.1% 20
GWS Giants 8 4 4 120.5% 16
Geelong 8 4 4 116.5% 16
Western Bulldogs 8 4 4 107.8% 16
Essendon 8 4 4 91.4% 16
Gold Coast 8 4 4 86.2% 16
Sydney 8 3 5 94.3% 12
Carlton 8 3 5 80.2% 12
Collingwood 8 2 6 91.4% 8
Fremantle 8 2 6 85.4% 8
Hawthorn 8 2 6 76.5% 8
Brisbane 8 0 8 66.9% 0

Why... why would you tease us like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cards13 said:

Why... why would you tease us like this.

I like torturing myself and others with alternate history scenarios. You don't want to see the 29 point reversal ladder. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about we actually just win the games :rolleyes:

Then what is ... IS

and not what if !! :unsure:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They do look nice those scenarios! Unfortunately they're dreams! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon we learn more in the long run through where we sit now. We will get even better much more quickly through experiencing what happens when we bring substantially less than 120 minutes each week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now do classical gas.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Skuit said:

 

Here you go guys. Fixed.

The ladder if two-goal (ahem, 13 point) thrillers were reversed . . .

Melbourne 8     7    1 111.9%   28
Port Adelaide 8 6 2 150.2% 24
Adelaide 8 2    127.9% 24
West Coast 8 5 3 112.9% 20
Bulldogs 8 5 3 108.8% 20
Richmond 8 5 3 107.7% 20
Gold Coast 8 5 3 86.1% 16
GWS 8 4 4 120.5% 16
Geelong 8 4 4 116.5% 16
North Melb            8 4 4 92.8% 16
           
           
           
           
           
           
           
           

I dont know, maybe its actually an accurate form guide..... If so were gonna smash Norf.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.