Ditcha

50% New Balance discount voucher for mfc members

20 posts in this topic

I have received the email from the mfc for the 50 % discount voucher from New Balance. I have already ordered 2 new pairs of shoes. You have to 8th of May to  use this good offer. CARN THE DEMONS.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Ditcha said:

I have received the email from the mfc for the 50 % discount voucher from New Balance. I have already ordered 2 new pairs of shoes. You have to 8th of May to  use this good offer. CARN THE DEMONS.

Brilliant! I was hoping they would have that offer again and have been holding off buying new shoes! Thanks for the heads up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm - thanks Ditcha - I was thinking of getting some new runners as well - haven't received the email (maybe club doesn't have my email address?) - would you mind telling me how it works? Do you get em on-line, or do you go into the Demons shop?

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jara

You go into New Balance website and order the goods and they are delivered to you.  The MFC will send you an en email with a promotional code which you enter when you order the goods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#: 5   Posted (edited)

I dont have an email yet or i would be all over the windbreaker by now..... Dont let me down MFC

Edited by ding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant use it on MFC gear. I had a cart full and code wouldn't work. Not happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bates Mate said:

Cant use it on MFC gear. I had a cart full and code wouldn't work. Not happy.

should of read the email then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought 4 pairs last year , fantastic value

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shame you can't buy MFC stuff this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was 70% off last year

what a rip off  :P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DubDee said:

was 70% off last year

what a rip off  :P

Was too. i forgot that. i should have bought more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Bates Mate said:

Cant use it on MFC gear. I had a cart full and code wouldn't work. Not happy.

I had about $500 of MFC gear ready to go too but then read the fine print and the voucher is not valid for MFC gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Demonland said:

I had about $500 of MFC gear ready to go too but then read the fine print and the voucher is not valid for MFC gear.

They would be undercutting the MFC shop and put them out of business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, america de cali said:

They would be undercutting the MFC shop and put them out of business.

I understand that but now no one (MFC or sponsor) makes anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ditcha said:

Jara

You go into New Balance website and order the goods and they are delivered to you.  The MFC will send you an en email with a promotional code which you enter when you order the goods.

thanks Ditcha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still haven't got my email darn it. Bought a ton of stuff last year. I'll have to fill my cart and wait for the email to arrive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its an awesome sponsorship for MFC members. I've bought multiple pair of runners for me and the family. Covers a good chunk of the cost of membership just with the savings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, DubDee said:

was 70% off last year

what a rip off  :P

Rip off ??

  My half-price gear arrived in 1 1/2  days  free of shipping cost as value exceeded $100 .  Just about covered my MFC membership .

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#: 19   Posted (edited)

Great deal by NB. Love their runners, only place making 4E runners to fit my fat feet in!

 

Pity they don't do 4E basketball shoes

Edited by Vandenberger With The Lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vandenberger With The Lot said:

Great deal by NB. Love their runners, only place making 4E runners to fit my fat feet in!

 

Pity they don't do 4E basketball shoes

Bought a couple of 2E's .

Wide fitting cross trainers - rare as hen's  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.