markc

Team Photos

markc    583

I was lucky enough to be able to take my kids today to the team photos today  , the experience was great for everyone 

A special moment for us and to be able to cherish and to show my wife RIP 

It was well worth the money. the players all smiled and we had a ball 

Did anyone else go along ?  

thankyou

16729164_10154998165024770_8563407948228526675_n.jpg

• Like 28

DemonLad5    880

That's awesome

dazzledavey36    13,317

Mark, my full condolences to you mate. I remember last September you mentioned your wife was terminally ill. Glad your kids had an absolute ball!

Edited by dazzledavey36
  • Like 14

P-man    8,607

Buggy's hair is looking more Kramer-like by the day.

AzzKikA    1,079

Hey mark, is that your kids in the pic?

DeeSpencer    7,194

If only there was someone on here who could get the message to Dec Keilty that he's an AFL player now and the rules state he has to go get a fancy haircut! 

Spencer I've given up on, but I like his plan that if he grows a beard he might play more like Gawn.

• Like 1

beelzebub    15,444
36 minutes ago, DeeSpencer said:

If only there was someone on here who could get the message to Dec Keilty that he's an AFL player now and the rules state he has to go get a fancy haircut! 

Spencer I've given up on, but I like his plan that if he grows a beard he might play more like Gawn.

Spencil channeling Baker perhaps ?

• Like 1

iv'a worn smith    1,844

Well done Mark.  A great thing to do for your kids.  Thoughts are with you mate.

• Like 1

Nasher    19,736

Damn, what a dream come true that would be for Demon loving kids. Gives me goosebumps. It's even more than running out with the team IMO, because you can frame that, hang it up on the wall and remember it forever.

I'd probably have told my kids to get out of the way so I could squeeze in too :)

Well done to all involved at the club for that, included the players. I hope it gives something you and the kids can cherish forever, Mark!

• Like 3

markc    583
4 hours ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Mark my full condolences to you mate. I remember last September you mentioned your wife was terminally ill. Glad your kids had an absolute ball!

thanks mate , this was something special for the kids.

markc    583
2 hours ago, AzzKikA said:

Hey mark, is that your kids in the pic?

yes mate , the three little ones are mine and me 

• Like 2

markc    583
23 minutes ago, iv'a worn smith said:

Well done Mark.  A great thing to do for your kids.  Thoughts are with you mate.

thankyou , it was well worth it , the smile on the faces makes it all more important 

markc    583
8 minutes ago, Nasher said:

Damn, what a dream come true that would be for Demon loving kids. Gives me goosebumps. It's even more than running out with the team IMO, because you can frame that, hang it up on the wall and remember it forever.

I'd probably have told my kids to get out of the way so I could squeeze in too :)

Well done to all involved at the club for that, included the players. I hope it gives something you and the kids can cherish forever, Mark!

part of the deal is that we also get a framed picture sent to us , this picture was taken by another demon supporter for me , So i could have it today. and yes I think i wanted just a little more than the kids , pretty sure it was 4 kids not 3 and 1 adult ...  you could have unto 5 people in your picture, 

thank you it will be cherished for a long time. 

• Like 3

Drunkn167    1,508
2 hours ago, DeeSpencer said:

Paxi    20

I went along today Mark as part of the Casey Demons/Melbourne supporter group. 4 of us had our picture taken with the team. As a supporter group we get invited to participate in the team photo shoot.

All of us commented on your family photo and we loved the way the players lifted up your youngest son so he could actually be seen in the photo.

It will certainly be a treasured memory.

• Like 4

markc    583
13 hours ago, Paxi said:

I went along today Mark as part of the Casey Demons/Melbourne supporter group. 4 of us had our picture taken with the team. As a supporter group we get invited to participate in the team photo shoot.

All of us commented on your family photo and we loved the way the players lifted up your youngest son so he could actually be seen in the photo.

It will certainly be a treasured memory.

thankyou , it will for many a year , i do my best to create new memories without forgetting the old one for my kids 

this was one we had planned on doing as a family.