Earl Hood

The adventures of President Donald Gump

dieter    764
On 6/25/2017 at 0:48 AM, Wrecker45 said:

Ha,flattery can't excuse you from a poor argument. Prodee can argue for himself just fine,but I feel embarrassed to be associated with him. He is one of the great football contributors to demonland.

I love a bit of political banter on this site. You and choke provide the left wing argument. I like it. Some of your mates are hopeless. 

I resemble that!

• Like 1

Wrecker45    1,656
On 28/06/2017 at 4:51 PM, dieter said:

I resemble that!

You certainly do.

Wrecker45    1,656

Trump Jnr is the kind of person that keeps the Nigerian Scam emails going. 

There are a few points I can see after reading about this.

1) There was no collusion between Trump and Russia. Unless the released email chain is a decoy.

2)  The information Trump Jnr thought he was getting was about the Clinton's colluding with Russia. 

3) There is no way Trump Snr didn't know about it

4) Turns out Both camps thought the other was colliding with the Kremlim

4) The Democrats actually did collude with Ukraine

nutbean    8,549

As predicted, Donald Trump has redefined the new normal. We can't even get outraged enough about his continuing outrageous behaviour to be bothered posting. Meh - is just more of the same from Donald. 

Biffen    9,620

Bannon leaving is interesting.

He was certainly the brains of the current administration.

then again,Obama did two terms copying the cadence of MLK whilst the contents were thin air.

It is fairly easy to see the racial divide in the states re Charlottesville.

Half the country invests itself in destroying America and a fringe element of Trump supporters can't even gather to preserve a 150 year old statue without being attacked by urine wielding ,chanting drones.

"They here in Charlottesville cos they raycisss.

gotta stop the rayciss.

• Like 1

Earl Hood    2,347
15 hours ago, Biffen said:

Bannon leaving is interesting.

He was certainly the brains of the current administration.

then again,Obama did two terms copying the cadence of MLK whilst the contents were thin air.

It is fairly easy to see the racial divide in the states re Charlottesville.

Half the country invests itself in destroying America and a fringe element of Trump supporters can't even gather to preserve a 150 year old statue without being attacked by urine wielding ,chanting drones.

"They here in Charlottesville cos they raycisss.

gotta stop the rayciss.

Why did Bannon leave? It just seems everyone working for Trump is jumping ship or being asked to walk the plank, except Trump's near of kin! What is going on on tje inside, although we may not want to know, as it is just chaos. 

Biffen    9,620

Ross Gittens puts the reasoning and theory behind wanton, populist immigration to the test in the Fairfax news today.

Great explanation of the lack of vision behind it.

The feds let 'em in.The states and workers pay for the diminished infrastructure and productivity, the suburbs suffer,those born here doomed to rent forever, the economy expands but does not grow.but the stats show marginal overall growth.

The same theory leads to Brexit and Trump and will see Pauline pick up more seats even though she has no FKN idea but she taps into the reality of those in Melbourne and Sydney.

Jim Goad discusses the phenomenon of idiotic cultural suicide and rampant zombie multicultural marxists as well.he was perhaps first to notice the cultural fraudulence and vandalism of this blind open border thinking,or lack of.

Yet to hear anyone call Gittens a racist for this article but I have little doubt there will be some fabulously informed articles on our food culture to counter balance tomorrow.

Edited by Biffen